Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Svt rifles

CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Quote Originally Posted by francisco View Post
    What's with all the Marstar bashing on this forum?

Marstar is an honest and reputable supplier. They risk time and capital to import a variety of products for Canadian shooters. Why bite the hand? If you don't like Marstar - then go elsewhere. Many of us have purchased from Marstar several times and have been thrilled with the quality, price, service - and honor of their guarantee when a problem. John has more to do than sit online and answer every question or ethical insinuation - or be immediately vilified by an impatient few.

Is this how we treat our sponsors? Does this disrespect happen also with Canada Ammo, or Wolverine, or Questar, or some of other leading supporters? Probably not, as many corporations might seek legal remedies for some of the publicly published comments.

Lets all man up here. Please stop screaming because someone is not answering your published questions fast enough. Interested in buying? Just pick up the phone and ask your question.
    You think these posts might warrant "legal remedies"? .... common man,,,, I agree with most else you posted...
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Quote Originally Posted by Fundy1 View Post
    Actualy Im saying that if you order one advertised as a sniper then the worst that can happen is you return it. Big deal. John know his sh@# so i think he can tell the difference between a true sniper model and a regular model. Also why be so surprised John hasnt responded yet? it's the weekend. I imagine he's trying to enjoy himself.
    Ok so let see your logic ..buy one , then go buy the scope and mount and hey worse comes to worse return the rifle... now if the picture is telling you that it is a sniper or not... I would have to say he doesn't know his sh@#. ( no offence john, just making a point).
    Look on the bright side of life. Life is too short to be negative!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Actualy Im saying that if you order one advertised as a sniper then the worst that can happen is you return it. Big deal. Also why be so surprised John hasnt responded yet? it's the weekend. I imagine he's trying to enjoy himself.
    He is aware of the question . He has responded to other threads . No one is saying he has to respond this weekend . No one is bashing Marstar.
    Most are responding to responses like yours saying if you don't like it send it back . Why should any one take a chance only to return it even if Marstar paid the shipping . I don't order things without knowing what I'm ordering . I'm sure John will eventually respond or someone like you will order one & if it doesn't have the receiver notch be pissed off and start a thread bashing Marstar for advertising them as snipers .
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_jonny View Post
    Ok so let see your logic ..buy one , then go buy the scope and mount and hey worse comes to worse return the rifle... now if the picture is telling you that it is a sniper or not... I would have to say he doesn't know his sh@#. ( no offence john, just making a point).
    John alrady mentioned they were just generic pictures posted. I'm sure that john more than knows that actual parts and what makes it a true sniper. Frankly I would expect anyone who can spend time arguing the differences between the two on here can also tell for themselves i they got the real McCoy or not before buying the mount. If not know immediately id say there are more than enough resources at our disposal on this site alone to verify your item by either posting a photo or analyzing others.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Actualy Im saying that if you order one advertised as a sniper then the worst that can happen is you return it. Big deal.
    It is big deal! Even if you return it, you will not get shipping cost for sending rifle to you and shipping cost to send it back.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

These rifles are not real snipers because Marstar hasn't confirmed if they have the notch.

Until Marstar confirms the notch these rifles have rails no notch therefore they are not snipers.

These rifles are just regular old SVTs with a rail for a scope, That is it that is all

مسلم مؤمن

CGN Ultra frequent flyer City Boy's Avatar
    Some svt40's are advertised as rearsenaled excellent plus and some just say rearsenaled..... Perhaps the condition of some rifles are less than the ones stating excellent.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    These rifles are not real snipers because Marstar hasn't confirmed if they have the notch.

Until Marstar confirms the notch these rifles have rails no notch therefore they are not snipers.

These rifles are just regular old SVTs with a rail for a scope, That is it that is all
    Exactly, just take it from there. If you HAVE to have the sniper, then patiently wait for the reply, or actually call and ask for an in hand description of the rifle that will be sent to you.

And to all of you complaining about the exorbitant Marstar prices for God sake, Marstar is not the only dealer with SVTs and SKSs do some shopping by clicking some sponsors' links and you can grab SVTs for less but you do not have the Marstar guarantee.

So the dilemma we have here is pay more at Marstar for their guarantee and service or save money up to $100+ by buying from a competitor this is the only choice that you have to make if you want an SVT and SKS.

For crying out loud please stop the whining and complaining all that you are doing is advertising Marstar.

مسلم مؤمن