Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Svt rifles

keep complaining guys.. see how far it got yah duh

Yes we are aware of that, our mistake was not putting up specific detailed pictures, however that is now irrelevant as an off shore dealer picked them all up. Thank you for your interest.
    2 hours ago · Like
    Facebook page response in regards to someone mentioning the notch.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmaple View Post
    It is sad to know that when Marstar makes a rare purchase (sniper SVT-40), they ignore the Canadians that keep them in business in favour of a quick overseas sale. I'll remember it the next time I make a purchase...
    ya really not cool, what was the point to bring them over and get everyone's hopes up and then sell them overseas

I was planning on buying one of these today...bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by dimeN View Post
    keep complaining guys.. see how far it got yah duh
    Either way, it's pretty sad he'd do either. He either:

a) Tried to sell regular SVT's as snipers, was called on it, and to save face made up a story about selling them while putting them back into the regular SVT inventory
    b) Had snipers, couldn't be bothered to answer some simple questions and clear up some inconsistencies, then f--cked over his Canadian clientele which would have surely bought that entire stock within a day at that price.

Sorry, I gotta call BS on the whole thing.
    CSSA | CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Don Kael View Post
    Either way, it's pretty sad he'd do either. He either:

a) Tried to sell regular SVT's as snipers, was called on it, and to save face made up a story about selling them while putting them back into the regular SVT inventory
    b) Had snipers, couldn't be bothered to answer some simple questions and clear up some inconsistencies, then f--cked over his Canadian clientele which would have surely bought that entire stock within a day at that price.

Sorry, I gotta call BS on the whole thing.
    I agree more likely option a..... but a little hint would be matching stamped numbers for a little more ( trigger, reciever and stock)
    Look on the bright side of life. Life is too short to be negative!

BANNED
    Mmmmmm sleaze. It's what's for dinner!

BANNED
    Offshore dealer? He buys at wholesale to sell at wholesale when he can sell at retail in minutes? Laughable. Just man up and say "the provenance is questionable". Or "the wholesale dealer misrepresented the product". Or "I underpriced my product". Or "I made a mistake". Or "guess what, while you were bellyaching, some customers got great deals!"

Expired Business
    DON KAEL;
    Reference A) Are you for real ? We have been around for almost 30 years , you think we are that stupid. Give me a break, what planet did you just beam down from ?

YOUR B) We are in the business of selling firearms, put yourself in my place, one of our foreign clients sees that I have some sniper rifles, contacts me, offers me x dollars for the lot, what am I supposed to ? Say no "I might have some people her who might be interested after I reply to their question, not likely, first come first served

You then have the audacity to say I f....ked over my Canadian clientele ? How dare you ....

You sir are without knowledge of the market and know nothing of our business, may I suggest you look into our reputation BEFORE you open your mouth
    John

Expired Business
    FYRE FIGHTER;
    Well another expert (224 posts) who obviously knows more that all here....
    What the hell are you talking about, if you had any knowledge of this business you would know that we can sell the more desirable collectables off shore for more than in Canada....
    Do you think this is Marstar's first deal ?? We began dealing behind the Iron Curtain in 1984....
    It never ceases to amaze me how much expertize is out there.... Why aren't you importing and selling ??
    John