Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Svt rifles

Hey guys, here's a secret, Marstar is in business to make the most amount of money (with the least amount of effort). Can't blame him for prefering to deal with one dealer rather than 50 retail customers.

CGN frequent flyer OccasionallyOnTarget's Avatar
    Another great thread. I learned something about sniper rifles anyway.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    Wow guys stop attacking John. I can get more money for original Sniper models somewhere else as well 1500-3000 dollars. His export permit requires him to bring it here first and then he can fill out any export permit and ship it anywhere overseas or to movie set in California. Would you guys pay that much for those. Probably not.
    Anyway if those have rails you can make them into sniper varient. This is why the rails are there. Notch can be made by any gunsmith.
    Then it is a bubba'd rifle and not authentic. All people wanted was clarification before they spent their money. When that was asked for, the snipers all mysteriously got sold overseas instead of questions being answered. Now no one knows if they missed out on a sniper or not, and people feel ignored or not worth the time for an answer.

Reputation is made not by how much money a sale costs a buyer, but how a potential buyer feels in how they have been treated, regardless if they actually buy or not.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

sooo much butthurt

CGN Regular
    Aka they never had them lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Am I surprised at the outcome ????

What do you think lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This whole deal must be part of John's well thought out retirement plan??? As Marstar fades away into the sunset!!!!!

Hello John. Could you please answer a simple question for me. Why do you sponsor this site if you don't care about the membership shopping online with you? You've upset alot of people with this SVT Sniper fiasco and we'd appreciate an apology from you. You owe us that much. If you've read this thank you for taking the time to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    FYRE FIGHTER;
    Well another expert (224 posts) who obviously knows more that all here....
    What the hell are you talking about, if you had any knowledge of this business you would know that we can sell the more desirable collectables off shore for more than in Canada....
    Do you think this is Marstar's first deal ?? We began dealing behind the Iron Curtain in 1984....
    It never ceases to amaze me how much expertize is out there.... Why aren't you importing and selling ??
    John

John, I have no idea how you deal with the pathetically cheap, whining, ignorant haters on this forum.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by stevelarry View Post
    Aka they never had them lol
    i GET ANNOYED WHEN PEOPLE MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE AND ILL-INFORMED STATEMENTS
    If you are so convinced of your statement then lets make a deal, I'm certain you support either the CSSA or the NFA, or both.... Then how about a small wager ? You come to our office and I will prove that we had the guns, sold some and still have some of the shipment.
    If I prove that we had the snipers then you pay the group of your choice $1000. if I can't prove it I will pay the donation.... Do we have a deal ?
    Looking forward to working out a deal with you
    John