Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Our new range gun.... Desert Eagle chambered in .50AE! $10/Round... No Minimum

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    I made some math and if they make 7.50$ per round then the gun is paid in 200 round if I get the normal price of 1500$. Is that the life of a desert eagle ?? No let say 1000-2000 bullet before barrel degradation and im gentle ... Let take then 1500 rounds as an average. With a single desert eagle they can make (1500-200)*7.50$ = 9750$... If you think that not absurd you are out of this world
    They can charge whatever they please, if you don't like it you don't have to shoot a DE. If it were truely that expensive, no one would shoot it. However 4x profit margin is actually quite high...

How is it any different than renting Ferrari for $1250 a day? DE 50 is a novalty item, obviously cater to a non gun owning clientile, they are not forcing you to shoot it.
    if you feel so strongly about it, feel free to open your range and charge actual cost, I'll bet you will probably run out of money in less than year.

For the win!
    "Its a business, not a charity. Maybe one day UNICEF will get into the gun rental business, but until then the shooting edge are the people to see."

Oh yeah; IBTL.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Realistically a 4x mark up is not that high. You pay a 4x markup every time you buy a Tim Hortons coffee.

Look at the price of getting the oil changed on your vehicle. 50-60$ for less than 10$ in materials and 5$ in labour.

Running a business is expensive.

CGN Regular
    Is this a Calgary store with thi gun for rent?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesquik View Post
    I made some math and if they make 7.50$ per round then the gun is paid in 200 round if I get the normal price of 1500$....
    Please show me where you can buy a DE in 50 AE for $1500. I will take 2!
    Time for you to make some new math.

Wow, this isn't locked yet?

Who cares how much they're charging to shoot the hand cannon. If you don't like it, don't shoot it.

The DE in 50AE is one handgun everyone should shoot atleast once in their life!

Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    Its a business, not a charity. Maybe one day UNICEF will get into the gun rental business, but until then the shooting edge are the people to see.
    hahahaha! love it.

$5 a round is beyond reasonable.
    In Vegas you pay almost $5 a round for .223 at the ranges. It's about giving people an opportunity to try something new, and making your business profitable. People are acting like they are trying to force you to buy a case of the stuff.

Yeah, it's about time to shut this thread down now. It was entertaining though. I haven't tried it yet as I am still loving my new Swiss .308 but with the weather turning ugly time to find something new to try indoors. Remember the coffee is always on at TSE.

Heather

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234