Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Soviet combo deal with a free ak-74

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ciphery's Avatar
    Its illegal to build an AK reciever, but what about moding a VZ to take the AK74 barel and stocks?

Send me the Money and I will buy the combo for you and keep the Tokarev as a "handling fee!" and send you the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by benc1903 View Post
    This is really a cool combo... however, I was wondering if there were any combo for us with non-restricted permits only ?
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ciphery View Post
    Its illegal to build an AK reciever, but what about moding a VZ to take the AK74 barel and stocks?
    Barrel will most likely be welded up.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ciphery's Avatar
    Its illegal to build an AK reciever, but what about moding a VZ to take the AK74 barel and stocks? The wall hanger might be an interesting trove of parts for a clone look alike gun. Yay for cheap project guns.
    I wonder how hard feeding your VZ would be? 4.7x39 might be hard to obtain in quantity.

Seems to bad 7.62x25 is not in sock.

That shipping is going to be killer.
    Member of CSSA
    Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. - George Santayana
    TAP, RACK, BANG

BANNED
    Last edited by connexion123; 06-16-2014 at 10:34 AM.

I'm just sooooo Happy that the wait is finally over! I can actually get some work done now. This has officially been one of the least productive months I've had outside of the womb! By sitting around and waiting, I did miss out on getting a SVT-40 Sniper variant... But Oh well, I will be getting an AK Yaaaah! It certainly looks like Christmas is coming early, for me anyways... This kids maybe... not soo much.... Hey Santa brought.... . a tonne of corrosive ammo! lol This was my first dealing with Marstar and it was a roller coaster of emotion! I can't wait till next time!!! Hopefully not too soon, because I need to save again. I'm glad things were delayed a bit, it gave me time to pay my bills.

Thanks John, and I can't wait for the mail man. Hype was worth it!

Cheers,

Dave

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Still wondering for those without an rpal? Means No Deal for the (free) AK74 Dewat Happening in another version of this deal?

A very nifty deal, though I think the shipping would kill the AK74 for me...

I can get all of those items locally for the same price or cheaper, except the Ak74 of course... Also, I live out in the sticks where we don't have real addresses... It ALWAYS costs wayy more to ship out here....

I think it would be better just buying what I want locally, and purchasing a DeWaT AK-74 off the EE when they finally make it there...

Cheers to all of you Cats who live close to Marstar. Kudo to Marstar for this cool offer!
    “Christianity preaches the infinite worth of that which is seemingly worthless and the infinite worthlessness of that which is seemingly so valued.”
    ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillen1 View Post
    IF anyone wants to sell the AK, I have a friend that will pay $500 for it.
    Tell your friend to wait a few weeks he'll find them in the EE for much less than that...