Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: To those T97NSR owners with a barrel "gouge"

CGN frequent flyer michaelsabre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3081 View Post
    $1100 is cheap compared to other non restricted bullpup.
    Money is not the problem....it's the liability. NS knows the problem but does't want to issue a recall. In case somebody get injured (knock on wood...), it would be very bad for the its reputation.

I am sooo happy i didnt jump on the bandwagon and buy one of these. With that said though i do feel bad for the people that did and NS should be ashamed of themselves by that total BS explanation they gave. I dont give a rats ass who built it as when i purchase something brand new i expect it to be brand new with no DEFECTS. This GOUGE is in fact a DEFECT and NS should offer a full refund or at the very least offer the people somekind of refund. I for one will never be buying anything imported by them anymore as they have shown their true colors of not giving a rats ass about their customers. Can you say IRUNGUNS!!!!

Friends who have purchased these also had the barrel scratch but no problem with accuracy. The question comes down to this, if the accuracy is not effected and there is no safety issues, what is the problem? Is it just the idea that there is a gouge that bothers people? If they never had even looked everyone would still be tickled pink. These guns are 40% of the cost of the nearest equivillent (Tavor), a simmilliar percentage as most Norinco to Western made gun. If compare my SR1911 to my norinco 1911 I would have to say I got completely ripped off by the Norinco, but hey you buy Norinco and that is how it works. If the gun shoots fine then stop complaining about it. This reminds me of the people who complain about the dented soup cans and want a discount.

CGN frequent flyer michaelsabre's Avatar
    Auto industry has recalled millions of cars for potential risk. Why should we be treated differently?

A simple question: how deep do those hole go? Are we sure 100% none of them are too deep?

Whoever is confident with Chinese quality can keep their rifle. But there should be a refund option there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Some ppl need to spend more time practicing their skill and have fun with a rifle, any rifle, rather than looking down some gas hole all day.

Motor vehicle recalls are usually caused by critical defect like brake control issues that leave drivers helpless at 100km/h and the those issues usually cause fatal accidents. A tiny gouge in a gun barrel wll affect nothing. it s not a big a deal, it is not as nearly as dangerous as loosing control of your car on highway. And this is the difference between whining and auto recalls

Simple solution here is to close your computer for a moment, take the t97 to the range and HAVE FUN.

can anyone confirm what factory these were made in?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    Some ppl need to spend more time practicing their skill and have fun with a rifle, any rifle, rather than looking down some gas hole all day.

Motor vehicle recalls are usually caused by critical defect like brake control issues that leave drivers helpless at 100km/h and the those issues usually cause fatal accidents. A tiny gouge in a gun barrel wll affect nothing. it s not a big a deal, it is not as nearly as dangerous as loosing control of your car on highway. And this is the difference between whining and auto recalls

Simple solution here is to close your computer for a moment, take the t97 to the range and HAVE FUN.
    So hows about I punch some pin holes in the paint job of your brand new car and tell you not to worry, its ok, it drives just fine.

BANNED
    Punch the holes in his cylinder walls. Still drives great for now, doesn't it?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    The bigger question is the lackadaisical attitude of the Chinese- first sending converted autos and then this shoddy QC. They don't care about the impact on the user or businesses. And for the record I'm not a 'Norc hater.'
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by FyreFighter View Post
    Punch the holes in his cylinder walls. Still drives great for now, doesn't it?
    Exactly, "oh just run some heavier oil in 'er and it will all be fine"