Thread: counter service and store

counter service and store

Hello gentlemen, I was in yesterday and wanted to compliment you guys on the new display cases and look of the store (havn't been in in a long while ..usually an online customer)
    Had some great conversations about revolvers and antiques with the older gentlemen at the counter. .. really took his time and you can tell he is a true enthusiast and passionate about his job. . Really enjoyed the conversation ...and all the conversation pieces hanging around the store .
    I am happy to spend my hard earned when it feels like I am talking to a fellow enthusiast who takes his time and enjoys his job
    As always you will continue to have my business !!

My only complaint is the younger fellow that I encountered is rather pushy with his sales tactics and it's a bit if a turnoff....it stopped me from feeling like I could take my time and really browse your very large selection. Even just to look without without bothering anyone ..I felt like I was doing something wrong..

I am happy to shop at your store, will always visit whenever I have the chance and will continue to shop online..
    I look forward to more business with a great retailer in the future.
    But maybe someone could talk to the younger fellow regarding his overly aggressive sales tactics at the counter, kinda made me feel bad for not being a wealthy man and not having 5k to spend and also for browsing a beautiful shop with a proud history .
    Thanks
    And I apologize for this message in advance, I do not intend any harm...I love Wolverine you guys are top notch, always laid back ,knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with .. which is why I was taken aback at how aggressive this fellow was.
    Again..thanks.
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

Quote Originally Posted by silen View Post
    Hello gentlemen, I was in yesterday and wanted to compliment you guys on the new display cases and look of the store (havn't been in in a long while ..usually an online customer)
    Had some great conversations about revolvers and antiques with the older gentlemen at the counter. .. really took his time and you can tell he is a true enthusiast and passionate about his job. . Really enjoyed the conversation ...and all the conversation pieces hanging around the store .
    I am happy to spend my hard earned when it feels like I am talking to a fellow enthusiast who takes his time and enjoys his job
    As always you will continue to have my business !!

My only complaint is the younger fellow that I encountered is rather pushy with his sales tactics and it's a bit if a turnoff....it stopped me from feeling like I could take my time and really browse your very large selection. Even just to look without without bothering anyone ..I felt like I was doing something wrong..

I am happy to shop at your store, will always visit whenever I have the chance and will continue to shop online.
    I look forward to more business with a great retailer in the future.
    But maybe someone could talk to the younger fellow regarding his overly aggressive sales tactics at the counter, kinda made me feel bad for not being a wealthy man and not having 5k to spend and also for browsing a beautiful shop with a proud history .
    Thanks
    And I apologize for this message in advance, I do not intend any harm...I love Wolverine you guys are top notch, always laid back ,knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with .. which is why I was taken aback at how aggressive this fellow was.
    Again..thanks.
    Thanks for your comments, always good to hear from customers, good and bad points, they will be addressed by myself at our weekly sales meeting. Customers are always welcome (encouraged) to browse but I will always give my staff "grief" if I think a customer is been ignored, this often puts my staff in a difficult position, they finish up walking a fine line. As you point out this "customer service" comes easier as we grow grey hair, thank you.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 10-31-2013 at 12:20 PM.