Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Christmas shopping 2013

My credit card and unaware wife wont like this deal.. I think shes in for a shock when the previous deal arrives
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

BANNED
    LMAO I just finished my Christmas present order to me on the Marstar site half an hour before I saw this, bwahahaha.

I hope John will include my free tank with my purchase. Wait. Change that. I hope Marstar pays the shipping on my free tank with my purchase.

Cannon

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Quick question - are the non-refurb TT-33 pistols in used or in unissued condition?

And are they generally from a specific decade range, or are they a mixed bag?

I'm not looking for a particular year, just an idea of whether they are war time or post war models (or all of the above).

No refurbed T-34/76 tanks came in?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Holy Crap! John's pre-empted x'mas shopping and giving it all away! You're going to piss of santa!

The SVT combo deal is just, just awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark-II View Post
    Quick question - are the non-refurb TT-33 pistols in used or in unissued condition?

And are they generally from a specific decade range, or are they a mixed bag?

I'm not looking for a particular year, just an idea of whether they are war time or post war models (or all of the above).

No refurbed T-34/76 tanks came in?
    I am also interested in the non-refurb TT33. Are these un-used, un-fired? I would like a wartime date also, not post war.
    Thanks John.

Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't buy a Tula arsenal refurb Tokarev for $179?
    ‘‘Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms, as the blackest.’’
    Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Remote Six View Post
    Can anyone give me a reason why I shouldn't buy a Tula arsenal refurb Tokarev for $179?
    Well because your restricted is awaiting approval from CFO and it's still waiting since you requested for two new references because your old references were your employee and you just fired both of them. That's the reason.

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    Dear Santa,

While I haven't necessarily been good, I could be better if a deal including a dewat AKS-74U became availible
    Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

Hi John,

please clarify if non refurb means un used.

Quote Originally Posted by kschneider View Post
    Wish you put as much effort into getting more Tisas Zigana Sports as you do for Russian surplus. I've bought 3 guns elsewhere waiting for them. Please try harder. Please.
    Agreed......been watching the Marstar site for at least 2 years on these.

Coach

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast