Page 31 of 47 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

Hello fellow BC shooters. I'm shooting out of PCDHFC right now. Would love to meet local peeps and/or mentors.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar

Kelowna?

Question for a noob that I work with... are there any ranges in Kelowna that rent guns, especially handguns?
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

new to shooting and using pcdhfc, looking for people to shoot with and looking for people who would be interested in hunting.

apeswithguns What kind of shooting you doing out at PC?
    Last edited by errn; 09-19-2014 at 06:34 AM.

good game,good guy.

awsome

Any Abbotsford people out there? I just got my PAL/RPAL in december, and purchased a membership at the mission range. Never really shot anything in my life. Was hoping someone from the area would be interested in meeting up. I'd be happy to buy some ammunition. I kind of wanna get a feel for shooting before I go and buy anything. (Although I have been checking out different stores.)

Quote Originally Posted by tjhawk View Post
    Any Abbotsford people out there? I just got my PAL/RPAL in december, and purchased a membership at the mission range. Never really shot anything in my life. Was hoping someone from the area would be interested in meeting up. I'd be happy to buy some ammunition. I kind of wanna get a feel for shooting before I go and buy anything. (Although I have been checking out different stores.)
    I'm in Abbotsford and have a Membership at the Mission range as well. What sort of gun you thinking of? I have a few different ones. (9)
    SKS's are a tonne of fun and cheap to buy and shoot. I have three of them so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Seabassjay View Post
    I'm in Abbotsford and have a Membership at the Mission range as well. What sort of gun you thinking of? I have a few different ones. (9)
    SKS's are a tonne of fun and cheap to buy and shoot. I have three of them so far.
    SKS would be fun. I've watched lots of videos on it. But whatever anyone is up for. Like I said I can buy some ammunition....Wouldn't mine trying a shotgun out. Whatever your up for though.