Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - BC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    Great..Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer heavyBullet's Avatar
    Wow...292 pages lol so much for printing it.

This is great! I would love to have the opportunity to try out some different rifles. Im in the Victoria area but don't mind a drive if someone is up for some company next time they go out shooting. I have no problem chipping in for cost of ammo, please pm me.

Hello,this is just a note to say that I usually go shooting at the Poco range which is near Vancouver, on Mon,Thurs, or Fridays. I'll be off next week and will probably go up on Friday Mar 7 or the following Monday. Any newby who would like to give it a whirl is welcome. I can show range ettiquet and what to do to not piss off the Range Officer. PM me and tell me if you're interested and what you want to shoot and I'll see if I've got something to fit the bill. I usually head up around noon and leave around 4pm. $20.00 drop in fee. Cheers
    FireArmsRepatriationTeam
    pacific command..."for the people"

hey, Victoria bc newbie here, looking to get into firearms and i thing it would be really awesome to be able to try our some rifles and shotguns if possible
    the problem is i don't really have an easy way of getting around, i could probably convince my dad to drive me somewhere though
    or if someone would be willing to take me out i would be more than willing to share transportation and ammo costs

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    heylo everyone, name's Cameron (call me Cam, easier on both the fingers and tongue!), super n00b here. I've never fired a firearm or any sort aside from several different airsoft pistols, a pellet pistol & a pellet rifle. I'm also from Kamloops and would love to see if there's anyone willing to make arrangements to meet and give me some tutelage to operate a firearm. I have the PAL manual (both my brother & I intend to get our PAL) and have read thru it a few times, but due to financial constraints (on both our parts) neither of us have gone to take the course and do the exams.

eek, I just noticed my net grammar and spelling leak thru...I'm a geek and to make it easier to type long winded technical messages, have learned how to 'cheat' and make it easier while still competently conveying the necessary information...so please don't take offense.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Splatter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Friendly View Post
    I'm a geek and to make it easier to type long winded technical messages, have learned how to 'cheat' and make it easier while still competently conveying the necessary information...so please don't take offense.
    Srsly, Cam, there's nothing to take offence to offence to. lawl

The interior of BC is a pretty big place, brother, you gotta narrow it down more than that. Where are you?
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mr. Friendly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    Srsly, Cam, there's nothing to take offence to offence to. lawl

The interior of BC is a pretty big place, brother, you gotta narrow it down more than that. Where are you?
    hey Splatter, I was just covering my bases as some do take offense (tho perhaps unaired). as to my location, you're right about the interior of BC being big, but if you check the third sentence in my post, you'll see I'm from Kamloops

<<blushes>>

I hope you're coming out to the gunshow near the end of the month, I think the 26th, 27th (?)
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all. "

Noam Chomsky

Noam Chomsky