Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 616181920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Garands from South Korea westrifle.com

I'd be all over a Garand at $500-$700, two if they are $400 or under. I feel that's wishful thinking, though.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Lever Arms sold them $800 for 4.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

BANNED
    Perspective:

The US CMP sells Garands in Service Grade (SERVICE GRADE: (Good to Very Good)
    Service Grade Rifles show less wear and better appearance than Field or Rack Grades. Good to very good condition. Rifle wear will be exhibited by worn and mixed colors of the parkerized finish. There may be some minor pitting on receiver and other metal parts. Wood will be either Walnut, Birch, Beech or other variety and will be basically sound but may have minor hairline cracks, dings, scratches and gouges. Wood may not match in color or type of wood. Wood may be of new production on Service Grade Garands. Bores will be generally good with only minor imperfections. The barrel crown may be nicked, but the muzzle will gauge "3 or less" and the throat erosion will gauge less than 5.
    ) for $625

Special (M1 Garand, Service Grade HRA (Harrington & Richardson) Special.
    Allow 60-120 days for delivery.
    HRA collector grade metal in excellent almost new condition. Walnut stocks and handguards and associated hardware are new manufacture. NOT original HRA manufacture.
    goes for $950

FF

Let's be honest! Obama won't let the garands into the US. It's looking like he is moving towards having them all destroyed. That most likely also means that canada won't let them in as well! Obama is the biggest gun salesman in history, his "anti gun" agenda has forced mass hysteria and buying frenzies! Resulting in sold out gun stores in the US. In the end, all you can really do is buy all you can because guns are only going to get more expensive!
    AND BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE..

Obama has absolutely no say on these rifles, they are not lend-lease (CMP took those back years ago).
    CSSA | CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Lever Arms sold them $800 for 4.
    You got ripped!

About 18 years ago, Lever had the Danish ones for $150 each, or 4 for $500.
    I bought two, sold one to my friend right away.
    If I had only known how they jumped in price, I would have bought a dozen!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    You got ripped!

About 18 years ago, Lever had the Danish ones for $150 each, or 4 for $500.
    I bought two, sold one to my friend right away.
    If I had only known how they jumped in price, I would have bought a dozen!
    Actually you got ripped too. Bought 10 from Ruko for $99.00ea. I regret no having bought more. I believe they were leave behinds from Vietnam

Not sure what I would be willing to pay for sight unseen, condition unknown rifles that may or may not have been subject to questionable long term storage conditions in a humid, subtropical environment..

Not trying to be a d*ck but......How many of you would be willing to put a *premium* price on an unseen, uninspected, unverified operational condition of a used car, regardless of make or model?

I'm not willing to commit to any price point until more info is received but that's just me... YMMV.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Quote Originally Posted by wrangler4867 View Post
    Actually you got ripped too. Bought 10 from Ruko for $99.00ea. I regret no having bought more. I believe they were leave behinds from Vietnam
    Wow! Thats the cheapest I've heard so far. What year?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    We can agree that the prices we are likely to see might not be so rosy.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.