Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Surplus Garands from South Korea westrifle.com

I was tempted to ask those Korean tourists at the Airport to send me some once they get back

Quote Originally Posted by Obokash View Post
    I was tempted to ask those Korean tourists at the Airport to send me some once they get back
    Lol... Im ready to book a flight to Korea or Greece and stock up..
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Not sure what I would be willing to pay for sight unseen, condition unknown rifles that may or may not have been subject to questionable long term storage conditions in a humid, subtropical environment..

Not trying to be a d*ck but......How many of you would be willing to put a *premium* price on an unseen, uninspected, unverified operational condition of a used car, regardless of make or model?

I'm not willing to commit to any price point until more info is received but that's just me... YMMV.

Well heres the thing... Westrifle isn't asking anyone for any commitment. They will post condition and pictures of any items they bring in and its up to the discretion of the buyer to choose or not choose the rifle in its current condition for the price they have listed.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy a rifle and your post is full of assumptions. If they bring some in and you don't like them, don't buy one. Its simple.
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by tootall View Post
    Wow! Thats the cheapest I've heard so far. What year?
    Somewhere in the late 90's if I recall correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddler View Post
    Well heres the thing... Westrifle isn't asking anyone for any commitment. They will post condition and pictures of any items they bring in and its up to the discretion of the buyer to choose or not choose the rifle in its current condition for the price they have listed.

Nobody is forcing anyone to buy a rifle and your post is full of assumptions. If they bring some in and you don't like them, don't buy one. Its simple.

I think you need to re-read the very first post in this thread. He asks " what do you think they are worth". I posted I would not be willing to put a price or suggest a value sight unseen. He admittedly knows little about their condition or how they were stored so I don't think I am making any assumptions...
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Ya I just want a garand and being the cheapskate that I am a Korean version is right up my alley. If we're looking at 500-600 I would most likely buy one.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fiddler's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    I think you need to re-read the very first post in this thread. He asks " what do you think they are worth". I posted I would not be willing to put a price or suggest a value sight unseen. He admittedly knows little about their condition or how they were stored so I don't think I am making any assumptions...

Not trying to be a d*ck but......How many of you would be willing to put a *premium* price on an unseen, uninspected, unverified operational condition of a used car, regardless of make or model?

Premium price on un-seen, uninspected.... ? that IS an assumption. I've picked up a lot of product from these boys. The stuff IS inspected, the pictures are good, and the condition described will be accurate. The conditions of storage will be apparent by the condition of the rifle, and prices will reflect that.

Its a no-brainer. If you like what you see, buy one. If they are really awesome, then you'll regret not being in the front of the line up to pick first
    When all else fails, Bark like a dog !

CGN Regular
    I got a Russian capture K-98 and was not overly impressed for $650.00 plus tax and shipping they were $200.00 overpriced in my opinion. Be prepared to pay $800.00 folks. Just waiting for IRUNGUNS to bring in the Chinese Nagant carbines for $250.00 which seems fair to all interested.

CGN frequent flyer
    Any update on thaht Westrifle ?!?!?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sillymike's Avatar
    Standing guard with the Radical Gun Lobby
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    well then at 190K it should be a 2 for 1 deal.
    Wonder how many Breda Marstar had bought?... If I remember correctly, they were at $199 if you bought 2 or 3...
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ