Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: We Are Going On Our Biggest Buying Trip Ever

We Are Going On Our Biggest Buying Trip Ever

As noted above we will be leaving on Friday Nov 15 for a multi city and two country trip to various distibutor shows. The purpose of these distributor shows is for dealers to place advance orders from multiple suppliers for future product deliveries. These are supposed to be the best pricing available for the next year and expected delivery dales. Last year we were promised confirmed pricing and delivery however several distributors raised their prices mid year even though we had signed contracts at the old pricing. Also with some distributors there was only about 55% delivery of ordered products. We are attempting to spread out our orders with as many suppliers as possible including overlapping same products with different suppliers in an effort to get most of our required product.

Our owners group will attend most of these shows while Dianne and I will go to all of them. I will try to check PM's often however the very best way of contacting our company for any reason is through E mail or phone as these will be answered daily and dealt with by our managers on site. This trip is ahead of the Shot Show by 2 months where some other orders will be done as well. I will update here when I return about any new products and also delivery dates on old back oders (some have been in place for a year). Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dorian Gray's Avatar
    Have a fun trip Phil!

Good luck and enjoy your trip.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bellero's Avatar
    I can't wait to see the nice stuff you're gonna secure for us. Safe travels.
    “That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there.”
    ― George Orwell

If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law. Winston Churchill

CGN Regular
    Can you folks get me a Henry large loop 22 Mares leg and a normal sized butstock from the carbine. A short legal barrell and a regular sized stock will make an excellent little gun in the bush and it will not take up too much room in the truck.I can prepay if needed. cheers!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stevebot-7's Avatar
    Yay! Presents for everyone!
    Death comes by subtle means; the satisfaction of routine.
    Lifetime member of CSSA and NFA.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Can you folks get me a Henry large loop 22 Mares leg and a normal sized butstock from the carbine. A short legal barrell and a regular sized stock will make an excellent little gun in the bush and it will not take up too much room in the truck.I can prepay if needed. cheers!
    times 2
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Good luck on your trip and safe travels!!!

... and maybe find a way to bring back about two US tonnes of various reloading gun powders as well...
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    buy us some good stuff ^^
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

BANNED
    Don't forget to sign us up for some A.P Ammo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast