Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: New LCW 9mm Luger ammo $179.99 per case

Just shot 150 round of the LCW with my M&P. Happy to report that it fed nicely and was fairly clean. I found that is was significantly cleaner than Blazer and Winchester white box.

Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by 9ineMM View Post
    Just shot 150 round of the LCW with my M&P. Happy to report that it fed nicely and was fairly clean. I found that is was significantly cleaner than Blazer and Winchester white box.
    Thanks for the info!
    Check other started threads for combo deals

You're welcome guys I'm going to purchase more. Definitely worth the price to me as it's close to reloaded pricing (And I don't reload myself so the non-brass casings are fine).

Ya, by the sounds of it, Ill be ordering some on payday, down to 200 rounds left, and 2 more 9mm pistols are in the mail lol

Quote Originally Posted by 9ineMM View Post
    Good to hear this! I have a load enroute and plan to burn a chunk of it over the Christmas holidays.
    Member: CSSA, NFA, CPC

CanadaAmmo

CGN Regular
    are these allowed at crafm in montreal? I think they use the magnet test to test for steel but maybe if they are aware it is just a coating they will allow it. Either way, does anyone know?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer geologist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 1000yards View Post
    Ya, by the sounds of it, Ill be ordering some on payday, down to 200 rounds left, and 2 more 9mm pistols are in the mail lol
    The thought of being down to 200 rounds of 9mm in the ammo locker gives me the willies!
    "Conservation is the mark of a dying civilization. When your technology is not increasing at the same rate as your population growth you are done. Bring on the next contender.".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mtlcruisin View Post
    are these allowed at crafm in montreal? I think they use the magnet test to test for steel but maybe if they are aware it is just a coating they will allow it. Either way, does anyone know?
    If you are a member and you know them well, they may trust you to let you use this stuff on your word.

however, wouldn't you be better served by just asking one of the employees if this ammo is ok or not?