Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why does Westrifle require DOB and City of birth for standard purchases?

Ibtl

This order was for firearms I believe. I still don't have order number yet. I just don't like that you said that "So its company policy to invade privacy? " Westrifle does not invade anyone privacy . Also I never said you need PAL for stocks. I made a mistake putting magazines into that category. I am sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by sidekick1 View Post
    I understand for ammunition/firearms, but i dont believe mags or stocks or anything like that require a PAL to purchase.
    CHECK OUT WEBSITE TODAY. WE ARE ADDING NEW PRODUCTS EVERY DAY.

WWW.WESTRIFLE.COM

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...d.php?t=437599

Жизнь хороша, если есть ППШ! И совсем без проблем, если есть АКМ

Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    This order was for firearms I believe. I still don't have order number yet. I just don't like that you said that "So its company policy to invade privacy? " Westrifle does not invade anyone privacy . Also I never said you need PAL for stocks. I made a mistake putting magazines into that category. I am sorry.
    My order was NOT for firearms or ammo or anything else that requires a PAL.
    I did not complete the transaction because I DO NOT wish to provide my DOB or place of birth.
    If you remove that requirment, I would be happy to purchase from your website.

It may only be a website error, but it rubs me the wrong way.
    Please let me know when it is fixed, my e-mail is cet1@3web.com.

Thanking you in advance.

sergey96, sorry i blew it a little out of proportion, i just have issues with retailers (not just you) keeping record of our PAL and personal information when we purchase non firearms, i realize that a PAL has to be shown when purchasing ammo, and firearms, i just dont like the idea of recording that information when not needed by law. I have no issue with you, i've bought SKS's from you and will continue to do so My vent was toward retailers in general recording my information and i didnt mean to dump it on you.

sidekick1

sergey96, sorry i blew it a little out of proportion, i just have issues with retailers (not just you) keeping record of our PAL and personal information when we purchase non firearms, i realize that a PAL has to be shown when purchasing ammo, and firearms, i just dont like the idea of recording that information when not needed by law. I have no issue with you, i've bought SKS's from you and will continue to do so My vent was toward retailers in general recording my information and i didnt mean to dump it on you.

sidekick1
    Well put, I feel the same.

Cheers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer haha49's Avatar
    So its company policy to invade privacy? BTW, you dont need a PAL to buy magazines
    They just need it when you buy ammo or a rifle to look it up on the online system dealers use. They go yep it's valid that person does exist looks good send it. Other then that it's just a default setting on the site for all orders just leave it blank if you're buying anything that's not a firearm or ammo.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by sergey96 View Post
    What is your order number? Send me an email it is somekind of confusion. If you are buying magazines, ammunition or firearms then yes. If you are buying sling or scope then I do not ask for it. Email me at master@westrifle.com
    You don't need pal to buy magazines.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by haha49 View Post
    They just need it when you buy ammo or a rifle to look it up on the online system dealers use. They go yep it's valid that person does exist looks good send it. Other then that it's just a default setting on the site for all orders just leave it blank if you're buying anything that's not a firearm or ammo.
    Tried that, the information must be submitted or the form returns an error and will not procede.
    There is NO option available.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post
    But you do need to read the prev posts in the thread before posting
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast