Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101222 ... LastLast

Thread: Cz 858-2

BANNED
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...-CZ-858-update

The shipment that got seized from above link, no longer importing to Canada

Simple I spend half the year in Quebec so I register all my rifles so I have the blue slip that says NR on its as cops in Quebec don't know s@$% about firearms. after losing an afternoon arguing with a cop that a jw2000 was not a prohib I rather just register them now.

Not again. I was so worked up last time this came up I dont think I can take it again.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    my personal gun went from NR to prohib.
    More details please and thx

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
    More details please and thx
    Pretty simple. My previously NR gun is now prohib, as are thousands of others. But given that they are now not registered, most do not know it, yet

Last time i looked ( about a month and a half ago) there where 5 frt listings for 858's, the 858-2, 858-2p, 858-2v, 858-4p and 858 4v. At the time 3 of those where listed as prohibited (i cant remember if they where listed as converted auto or full auto) one was restricted (barrel length) and one was non restricted. Not sure if that has changed in the last little while.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by polkey View Post
    Last time i looked ( about a month and a half ago) there where 5 frt listings for 858's, the 858-2, 858-2p, 858-2v, 858-4p and 858 4v. At the time 3 of those where listed as prohibited (i cant remember if they where listed as converted auto or full auto) one was restricted (barrel length) and one was non restricted. Not sure if that has changed in the last little while.
    How and where can frt numbers be checked? Or do dealers only have access to check frt numbers?

From the RCMP site:

Use of the Firearms Reference Table web service is limited to individuals who have been authorized by the RCMP. Authorized users include members of the police community, specific Public Agents and approved firearm verifiers.
    Last edited by Don Kael; 11-14-2013 at 05:20 AM.
    CSSA | CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rc_p120's Avatar
    So should I panic-buy a CZ now or what? The confusions and misinformation here is disconcerting when it deals with such a serious topic

If the rcmp sporatically seize these guns at say traffic stops or what have you, can they avoid the the massive costs of a one time buy back?