Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Cz 858-2

yup

Quote Originally Posted by st1264 View Post
    Instead of ranting, I think good things will be available in the future (Sorry to post from another sponsor but these guys are at the center of the situation - Posted in October):

If anyone wants a CZ858, check the EE. However, some are starting to gouge - new EE ad only asking $3000 :
    I saw that add......I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF.....$3000........FOR A CANADIAN EDITION....I WILL SELL MY CZ858 FOR $2500 IF ANYONE IS CRAZY ENOUGH TO BUY IT. HA HA HA.....

Quote Originally Posted by Robert777 View Post
    I saw that add......I LAUGHED SO HARD I ALMOST PISSED MYSELF.....$3000........FOR A CANADIAN EDITION....I WILL SELL MY CZ858 FOR $2500 IF ANYONE IS CRAZY ENOUGH TO BUY IT. HA HA HA.....
    LOL, Hmmmm, an XCR brand new... or a used CZ 858 with a Canadian flag on it for 600 dollars more then the XCR... Such a difficult choice!

I may be strange, but I would never buy anything that could have shot readily corrosive ammo unless I can see it in person.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

At what date did the FRT get changed to reflect a prohib status on some of the 858 family?. Was it after the LGR was wiped? I sold mine after registry died and ammo kept going up. I didn't keep any records for it or the sale and i burned my NR certificates like most folks. I dont even remember what model it was, the only thing i remember was it had a fixed stock and it was NR. Couldn't find a precise date on this FRT change. Summer of 2013???

Ok.... Now I am starting to see why so many people want this locked lol.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

I sold mine and got 3 sks rifles i will run them to the ground and not feel bad for forgetting to clean them, shoots the same round you can even make it look scary ...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer st1264's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WW2GURU View Post
    At what date did the FRT get changed to reflect a prohib status on some of the 858 family?. Couldn't find a precise date on this FRT change. Summer of 2013???
    Some say it went Prohib, others don't. Hence the confusion and why this thread is not useful... if you want to go to the RCMP list of Prohib firearms, it's not available - been down for around 18 months.

If you have definitive answers, please let us know. There aren't any definitive answers to give. This pretty well summed up the 27 pages. CZ858's are still for sale on the EE and I saw one sold at the local gun shop. If you want to read more, do a search and have fun.

interesting to go back and read all these comments in light of what happened last month...

Quote Originally Posted by hal9000 View Post
    interesting to go back and read all these comments in light of what happened last month...
    My thoughts exactly!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by HumanCulling View Post
    Well since this thread is still going, here is what is going to happen... NOTHING.
    No change in the status, no confiscations, & no more $ spent on the matter from the government. All they have to do is not allow anymore shipments in. (which has already happened)
    Same with the Swiss Arms... NOTHING.
    Further importation of these models will be prohibited to import but not own just like what the U.S. did back in the 90's. The guys there that were lucky enough to have bought a SIG 550 for example
    (Swiss Arms Classic Green) just saw their rifle skyrocket in value as no further importation of the firearm was allowed.
    Case closed
    I'm not going to worry one bit. I'm just going to have fun with my CZ & Swiss and watch the value go up while I'm doing it!
    Have a nice day, I'm done reading this garbage:~)
    Sorry what was that again?