Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Norinco 7.62x39 Ammo SALE In Stock!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Obokash View Post
    Don't let the Lever Arms to take all the credit for it but give some to Things Military of Calgary, Capt Bill is more convincing & has better sales spill than Lever Arms.
    Strangely enough, I bought, with some suspicion, 1 spam can, ie a half box, of Bill's ammo and that can was indeed non corrosive. Who would have thought?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 12-05-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Just to reconfirm, we purchased this in good faith as non-corrosive and advertised it yesterday as such. This morning it was brought to my attention that this ammo is maybe corrosive in which case it is miss advertised and over priced. I advised all my staff to refuse to accept any orders until we have the facts confirmed. We have not sold any at this time. If non corrosive the ad will stand and we will accept orders, if corrosive the price will be lowered or we will withdraw it from the market and return to our supplier. Thank you for your understanding.
    What more could you ask for....thats how a business should be run. Kudos to you Mr. Wolverine!
    *** Archangel 556 10/22 *** Savage Axis Snow Camo/Stainless .223 *** Mossberg 500 Tactical 12g. ***

If Wolverine would sell it, even corrosive, I would buy it up at that price. My OCD doesn't let me shoot without cleaning my guns anyway

BANNED
    There is a guy going on other dealer forums asking them to prove how they know if the ammo they sell is corrosive.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Not a threat at all, but where I was raised if you were going to make a statement about someone or something that might call them into question, you better have the proof to back it up otherwise it's just hot air. Maybe things are different where you're from.

Why is it now that everyone just jumps onto the "you going to sue" bandwagon?

Kind of a sad statement on our society that it has become the first thing that jumps into peoples minds.
    damn right. where i come from, if you are going to make any kind of an insinuation about a mans character, you better be ready to defend your ass, not your wallet.

I mod everything of mine. Hell, my gf's sporting a wonderful pair of 36D's, thanks to my penchant for modifications!

Dirt McGirt Yo yall need ta holla at da store on yo celly not postin up in dis ma.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    Almost all military surplus 7.62x39 ammo is corrosive - it's not a huge issue though, you just need to clean your rifle once you've been to the range! We carry Ballistol (which is on Deal of the Day today) which is an excellent solvent/cleaner/lubricant.

The holy grail of 7.62x39 surplus is non-corrosive, and Yugo ammo is this. It's hard to get hold of - maybe one day we'll manage it! We do, if you're in need of non-corrosive, sell Prvi Partizan. It's pricier but good quality.
    Here is the response from another thread on the issue at hand on these 70's green crates

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    You're still here? Show me my trolling. Go ahead. Use the multiquote feature and attach all my troll posts. I'm waiting.
    This right here, what your saying and doing son, is useless, go troll elsewhere or stick to the topic of this thread son

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 12-05-2013 at 11:56 AM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Just what I thought. More bark than bite.
    What a joke.
    That's original, your using my lines now lol "what a joke "