Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco 7.62x39 Ammo SALE In Stock!

I must missed the party, if it's non corrosive, I can see three case coming to my door soon.

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlehtovaara View Post
    Or what?

Sounds like a threat to me....

You gonna sue?

This kinda crap does more harm to ones reputation than Rick911's statement IMHO.
    Not a threat at all, but where I was raised if you were going to make a statement about someone or something that might call them into question, you better have the proof to back it up otherwise it's just hot air. Maybe things are different where you're from.

Why is it now that everyone just jumps onto the "you going to sue" bandwagon?

Kind of a sad statement on our society that it has become the first thing that jumps into peoples minds.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

^ +1

Wolverine will always make it right. I have no worries.
    C.C.F.R.
    N.R.A.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Don B Kates.

So is it non corrosive , I would like to put in an order. Thanks

A couple of you want to borrow my daughters suzies? I just want to pet you and tell you everything is going to be okay. Grow up.
    You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

BANNED
    Im tempted too.
    Maybe piggy back on someone elses order and save shipping

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    We purchased this in good faith as non corrosive, we will have to look into this and report back. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.
    Just to reconfirm, we purchased this in good faith as non-corrosive and advertised it yesterday as such. This morning it was brought to my attention that this ammo is maybe corrosive in which case it is miss advertised and over priced. I advised all my staff to refuse to accept any orders until we have the facts confirmed. We have not sold any at this time. If non corrosive the ad will stand and we will accept orders, if corrosive the price will be lowered or we will withdraw it from the market and return to our supplier. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for the excellent communication John.
    - CSSA - CCFR -

If the price is lowered because its corrosive I could see my self buying a crate or 3

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Wolverine View Post
    Not a threat at all, but where I was raised if you were going to make a statement about someone or something that might call them into question, you better have the proof to back it up otherwise it's just hot air. Maybe things are different where you're from.

Why is it now that everyone just jumps onto the "you going to sue" bandwagon?

Kind of a sad statement on our society that it has become the first thing that jumps into peoples minds.
    I agree with your last statement, but your post came across as if you could, or would actually do something about Rick911's statement.

In the last couple years there has been some silly crap between dealers, trying to protect their image, and your response to Rick911 sounded like that is the sort of thing you were leaning towards.

Why else would you even address him? What can you do about it if he continues to post his opinion as he did?

As a business owner/employee sometimes it is better to just ignore things like that than to reply.

I have never had an issue with Wolverine, and don't doubt that you will sort out the issue here, but it may have been a better option to close/delete this thread till you sort it out.

As far as where I am from, again, you were better to refrain from posting such things. I could tae that at an underhanded attempt as an insult.

Insinuating threats, now what could be taken as a personal attack? Is that what you want to do here?

Might have people thinking this is a Marstar thread soon.......