Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Norinco 7.62x39 Ammo SALE In Stock!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post
    You should put a few hundred rounds through one of your sks's and let it sit around for a week and check for rust, do the testing yourself
    problem is that it appears that some of the stuff in the crate is corrosive and some is not, not 100% same, so testing might reveal its non corrosive, and someone might get a crate of corrosive stuff

Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    problem is that it appears that some of the stuff in the crate is corrosive and some is not, not 100% same, so testing might reveal its non corrosive, and someone might get a crate of corrosive stuff
    In that case here at Wolverine Supplies we would have no choice but to sell it all as corrosive. The comparison is like only been a "little bit pregnant"!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    John: thanks for the communication and consideration. Hopefully you send this back to your Distributor with terse words. This certainly looks like the same "non-corrosive" I bought at Lever earlier this year. I conducted my own nail test and found that 2 of 10 rounds I tested were corrosive.

Someone in the supply chain needs to get straightened out!

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    In that case here at Wolverine Supplies we would have no choice but to sell it all as corrosive. The comparison is like only been a "little bit pregnant"!
    And that's why I like dealing with you guys John!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Watching tread. I'd buy corrosive priced right but I'd buy non corrosive priced wrong

Whoever is importing this stuff and unloading it at non corrosive needs their peepee slapped. I picked up a box of this exact stuff a year ago and was told it was NC, so it's been going on for a while now.

Thanks for the quick clarification Wolverine!
    CSSA | CCFR

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Thumbs up to John for quickly controlling the situation.

Now if only they can move to Vancouver, even better if they can take over the shop on Burrard Street.
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

At $225/crate this is still not a bad deal for corrosive ammo. Ive seen these 1440rd crates selling at other dealers for around $240

BANNED
    I can't beleive the whinny little girls pissing and moaning about the stuff being corrosive,,,DONT BUY IT THEN,,,quit your pissing on a good vendor,,,and go stand in the corner with the other babies,,,7 pages of useless accusations,,,they said NONE was sold until they find out exactly what it is,,,can we stop with the stupid critical comments now,,

CGN Regular
    I'm holding out for this being non corrosive, if not meh. I'll still be looking at the site several times a week as usual..