Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Alberta

That will be great, when will you be available?

CGN Regular
    Hi all

I was hoping to join CHAS near Edmonton but the the website says that I need to be sponsored by a current member. I want to get back into the sport since my dad died in 2008.

Are there any members willing to help me out?

I am willing to meet for coffee or go to the range together.

Please PM me.

Hey all from Calgary. I'm new to shooting in general but am looking to get some experience from anyone willing. I don't have my PAL yet. Will I need to get it first? If anyone is available on weekends in Calgary please let me know.

Thanks
    "There's something I want to tell you. A story about those who seemed to have lost something. But were able to gain something by coming together."

Hi guys I just bought a brand new mosin rifle (my first gun) and I'm looking to find a place to use it; I'm in Edmonton. I don't know many people who shoot, would like to come out and meet you guys. Please PM me if you don't mind showing a newbie the ropes, thanks!

Hello all,

Newbie from Rocky Mountain House. Been plinking with an old Cooey since my early teens, but only within the last couple years have I started taking a serious interest in shooting, maintaining (gasp!), and upgrading my rifles. I know only a couple people who shoot, and no one near me. So if anyone else is in the area please feel free to send a message. I've got open ears and I'm eager to learn. Thanks all.

Hello!

Hey guys, new to the edmonton area (well been here a year and havent explored much) and want to find some shooting spots (not ranges) that wont get me a free ride.
    If anybody wants to go shooting their milsurp some sunday i would love to follow along so i know where to go next time.

Calgary!

CGN frequent flyer
    If anyone is looking for an intro in Calgary, I'm available every second weekend. Indoor range (CSC).

if anyone in the red deer / rocky mountain house area want to come out im usually available every second weekend.