Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 414161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Hey,
    I am in Saskatoon, just picked up a membership at valley trails. Looking to start target shooting. I currently only shoot a .22 lr rifle, although I am on the lookout for a centerfire rifle (to my liking). If any other valley trail members are interested in heading to the range with me, that would be great!

I am also a member at the Saskatoon Gun Club, if there are any of you who like breaking clays, come check it out! Once the weather warms up, of course...

Hello, I am from Saskatoon, Responsible firearm owner Looking for land near Saskatoon to target practice or hunt coyotes! Please PM

Regina here. Recently got my RPAL. I intend to start hunting, haven't since I was a kid. Picked up a Tikka .270win.. I have a membership to the Regina Wildlife Federation and plan to join the pistol club as well. Would be great to learn from any experienced shooters out there.

Alright,

I am moving to moose jaw, what are my options range wise down there?

Thanks

Shawn

CGN Regular
    If you make a trip out to the Condie Range any weekend, you'll generally have a number of experienced shooters that are more than happy to help out
    a new shooter. It's a great range facility, although the rifle range is restricted to 200 yards, it's still far enough for the majority of deer/moose shooting you may do.
    Great bunch of folks out there too. The only issue you may find is that on weekends when it warms up a bit, the range can be pretty busy. If you're able to get out during the week at all, it's not an issue

Hello Everyone.... I am new to the forum, at least as a member..... My Wife and Boy and I shoot Metallic Silhouette here in Saskatchewan, as well as other informal shooting and hunting activities. I joined up so that we could ask questions and perhaps meet other folks with similar interests.

By the way, I just saw some pics of the new Legendary Arms Works Professional, The Closer, and The Big Five rifles in an American gun magazine this morning... and hit their web-site to read more. Apparently the Boddingtons have hunted with them, Brittany with a gorgeous ...........280 Rem Professional in BC Rockies for RM Goats.... although I take all that with a grain of salt! they seem to be more reasonably priced than many of the other "custom" or "semi-custom" rifles being built and marketed these days.... Does anyone know if there is a Dealer in Canada for these rifles yet?

Live in Wilkie and just joined the battlefords gun club.
    Im average experienced reloader, and avid coyote hunter.
    I also am very much into big game archery hunting.
    Dont know many people in the area and would like to learn a little about long range shooting.
    Willing to share any knoweldge I may have also.
    It’s better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it

Just moved back to Saskatoon, looking to meet some shooters. My paperwork's in the mail, but not new to shooting. (Lived in US for a time)

Let's hang out