Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

New to site. Live by Kelliher,sk. Anyone lookin to go shoot varmints and such let me know. Also if anyone in regina area willin to help me out with reloading information would be awsome.

Hi everyone,
    I am looking for someone with a parcel of land that is suitable for doing some shooting around the Saskatoon area. I'm very responsible, respectful and safety-conscious. Would also be more than willing to help with any type of varmint problem. Thanks.

Hi from the East side(of Prince Albert) I've been a gun nut since the early 80's but I've never fired a firearm I was hopping to find a mentor that could give me the experience of firing a auto-loading handgun PM me for more info
    Last edited by AR-M1911A1; 01-29-2009 at 06:36 PM.

CGN Regular

EE forums

how do i aply for a EEexchange forum????????

Hello all, I see a few Regina and Moose Jaw people here. I am an experienced shooter and hunter and if anyone wants to check out the range or do some varmit/coyote hunting PM me as I have a couple new ones to break in when the white stuff is gone. Bring a lunch if you want to go to the range though....

Hey guys, new guy from regina here, been around guns and shooting my whole life, but for some reason have waited till now to get my PAL and a .22 of my own, Looks like a good place to hangout and learn. Also i know Drewz, used to work together at Can-Tire.

- John

LMAO!!!!! So which John are you, since I know so many?? Welcome to the Nut House!!!!!

Used to be Sports and Seasonal manager. Back when. Didnt see you at trevor's funeral today, was a very nice service.

Hey man long time no see. I really wanted to go but thin gs couldn't be worked out with my kids, sad he went the way he did. Keep in touch here, lots to learn for everyone. We can hook up for some shooting this spring and you can shoot a few of mine to see if there si something you like. I share pretty good.

Enlighten me..

deleted
    Last edited by mollykat; 03-01-2009 at 08:56 PM.