Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181921 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

What if you don't pass? you take it all over again. But remember the nonrestricted is for kids 12 and older, and the hunter ed is for kids and older also. Just pay attention and keep thinking am I smarter than a fifth grader.
    CFSC and CFRSC insructor
    Sask Hunter Ed instructor

Saskatoon Muzzleloaders Club www.smlc.ca
    SaskatoonWildlifeFed www.saskatoonwildlifefederation.com

lol. i should be able to pass then. I will pay attention, take notes, and read the books.
    Going to take my Hunter Safety and PAL when I can find out when, where and how Then get a gun

when you take a hunter safety/PAL course, are the books included in the fee?

if not, is there somewhere I could get them before I go to the course.
    Going to take my Hunter Safety and PAL when I can find out when, where and how Then get a gun

This is where some people get confused.

There is a seperate book for the PAL, and RPAL, but if you do the Sask hunter ed course the book for it is included in the fee and the first half of the book is what you need for your PAL so no other book is required. The hunter ed test also asks many questions on firearms also.
    CFSC and CFRSC insructor

CORRECT!!!!!!! THey are 2 different tests, the Rpal is so simple once the PAL is passed. THe book is included in the fee but when the course is over they have started keeping the books. There was a guy at the show signing up people for the test, because of hunting though I am not sure when it will be held. I am going back tomorrow to deal on a gun so I will ask for you.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

thanks again al100. i hope there is a course soon i can get in. i am really anxious to get going.

Thanks Drewz. I would REALLY appreciate that.

what gun are you going for? what time are you going? i am still considering going

[QUOTE=Drewz;4962364]THe book is included in the fee but when the course is over they have started keeping the books.

I hope that the book they have started keeping is the Canadian Firearm Safety book and not the Sask hunter ed book. The Hunter ed book is the students book to keep and part of the $50 free set by S.A.F.E.

just a note: some instructors do charge a little more but that is strickly for the testing related to the PAL that is not included in the Hunter ed course.
    CFSC and CFRSC insructor

I am going at noonish again. I am looking ot deal on a NEF.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

i think i read that the course in saskatoon with Hunter Safety and PAL is $65.

I would like to keep the hunter safety book, so hopefully we get to.

If i cant make it Drewz, if you could grab some info and a contact number from the sign up guy that would be awesome