Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121424 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

hey new to the whole shooting thing was wondering if there is any instructors in the regina area, I was also looking for available safety courses in order to obtain a pal and non-restricted to own a handgun.
    any advice will be greatly appreciated

Instructors are few in Sk but PM me and I will see what I can dig up for you. My club is trying to get a couple guys setup for instruction.
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

i'm interested in obtaining a pal licence as well in the regina area, how do you go about doing this?

You will have to get ahold of SAFE and see who the authorized trainers are and then contact them. If you are looking to get out to a range and learn a few safety things as far as do's and do not's you can come any weekend I go out. Have you shot any types of firearms before??
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

i've shot a few .22 rifles and a 20 gauge remington shotgun

I have seen people advertise the training on usedregina as well but be warned there is one trainer that has taken money and not done the course. Be careful.

so if there not official place you go in regina to take a course or get certified? you just take the course from someone who already has their PAL and they can pass you for yours?

Nope, they have to be a certified instructor only.

thanks for the info

Wink

Any time. I am a board member of a local club here and make it my personal "thing" to help new people get into this wonderful sport/past time. I warn you it is addictive though.