Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141626 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Newbie from Surrey/Langley, BC

Deleted by poster

Hahahaha this is the Saskatchewan thread......
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

im from canora if your out this way looking for someone to shoot with let me know

Hello!!!!! We hunt at sturgis/endeavor area for deer and such. WELCOME!!!!!!!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Howdy

I recently had a Lady from Saskatoon stop by my website and inquire about first time shooter info. (Original comments can be seen here: http://outofoptions.wordpress.com/mentors/ )

I'm in Texas and she's a bit out of my range, my shooting buddy contact closest to her is in North Dakota.. which I'm sure is still quite a trip. I've had a couple folks offer to help her out if she can travel, but I'd like to find her someone closer to home, and experienced with the local ranges, groups, laws etc.

any help is great

Thanks

Well heck tell here to get on this site and PM me if she comes to my end of town and I can get her a schedule of events for this coming year. We also have indoor during the winter for her to try out!!!!!!!

I posted up, glad to help out new people especially women, it is not a mans hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Armedsask View Post
    I'm in Saskatoon and the Kindersley area. Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I like to think I'm fairly knowledgable in the laws and regulations. I'm also not too bad of a shot. :D

First time shooters get free ammunition!
    Hey I'm in the Kindersley Area, and i'm wondering if you know how to get a hold of, and become a part of the local gun club?

In Melfort area, have own range and many toys for sale. Willing to let a new gun nut try anything and everything. Handguns, sniper toys, black guns etc....you might see something you like and you can try that as well. Have fun and share this great passtime and pass it on to as many people as you can!

I check your new website a couple times a week to see what is up for sale. I am always on the "hunt" for unique weird .22's like this one I got yesterday...

Welcome to the Nut house bud!!!!!!!!