Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 31315161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Is there anyone here in the Lloydminster Area?

Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post
    Me too! Hopefully it will be approved soon. My list of guns is getting long haha. Which club are you going to join? I'm leaning towards the Wascana Pistol Club.
    I'm looking at joining the Regina wildlife federation for not non-restricted and restricted. They are the cheapest and then also join a club out in nakomis first year members pay only $5 then it's $50 for every year after I'm joining them because they have upto 1200 yard shooting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Semper Paratus

Quote Originally Posted by Savage78 View Post
    I'm looking at joining the Regina wildlife federation for not non-restricted and restricted. They are the cheapest and then also join a club out in nakomis first year members pay only $5 then it's $50 for every year after I'm joining them because they have upto 1200 yard shooting.

1200 yards? Nice! Looks like I'll be joining a few clubs!

Quote Originally Posted by Sveinn84 View Post
    1200 yards? Nice! Looks like I'll be joining a few clubs!
    Yes nakomis just opens up a 1200 yard shooting range. They use to have a handgun range but it got wreaked in a big storm and they haven't rebuilt it yet.

Hello!

I'm in Regina and just got my RPAL. I already have my rwf membership so I'm planning to join the rwf handgun club. Is there anyone here in the club?

Thx
    Ben
    I used to jog, but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass. - David Lee Roth

Hey guys. I'm newish to the nutz club but not new to firearms at all. I have been shooting for about 15 years. I live 30 mins North of saskatoon and would love to find somewhere local I can shoot. Even just a .22 to take care of gophers and such would be great. I usually go to the range at Chitek Lake and also Valley Trails but I would also like to find somewhere I can shoot out past 200 yds. Recently bought another .308 and am enjoying 200 yds but the rifle is capable of much more than that. Mature, responsible, safety conscious family man. Appreciate the help.
    Remember, light travels faster than sound. That is why many people appear bright before you hear them speak.

And yes, I realize gophers are hard to find this time of year! I was hoping for a couple months from now, you know, when we have summer for a couple weeks! Thanks!
    Remember, light travels faster than sound. That is why many people appear bright before you hear them speak.

Just sent in for my rpal november 28.... i have a little hunting experience when i was a kid but still not well versed in most areas. Also just looking for a good hunting buddy! im am in the prince Albert area!!

Last edited by saskruger; 01-03-2015 at 01:11 AM.