Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8182021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Sask.

Hey all. I am a new shooter but I have caught the bug. Went out and bought a .22 and a membership at Wascana. I am going to look at the other clubs around town, I like the idea of the Condie club because it is close to home.

Welcome! I would suggest you look at the Regina Wildlife club too, large facility with far bigger benches than Condie. Welcome to the addiction!!
    Protect our freedoms and fight for our new found rights and the ones we still do not have.

Hey. new to the site and currently awaiting my PAL. Just thought i would introduce myself to fellow sask members. Im from Saskatoon and am always looking for someone to shoot with/places to shoot.

I meant to go the the Wildlife Club last night but didn't get there. Next Wednesday. the shooting lanes at Wascana are a bit narrow but I tell you I don't think you can beat the members there. Had a bit of trouble with the gun first time out and they were on the spot to assist. I really like it there.

Hi I'm new to shooting handguns and just looking to see if there's anyone on here from the North Battleford area on here.

People near Saskatoon /Prince Albert looking for a cheaper range option could look into Valley Trails Wildlife Federation...it is a branch of the Saskatchewan Wildlife Federation and includes the areas of Aberdeen, Warman, Martensville, Osler, Hague, Rosthern, Waldheim, Hepburn, and Laird and all small towns and Hamlets in the Valley Area. they have a FB page or email them for more info valleytrailswildlife@gmail.com .... shooting range which included a pistol range was near Rosthern, outdoor only.

Nipawin area here. Frequent at Torch River gun range north of whitefox. If anyone in the area wants to head there it's $30 for the year just pick up a membership at the convenience store in white fox. See ya there!
    Veteran

Anyone from the north battleford area?

Anyone have any info on black badge course in saskatoon or if there is one in saskatoon?

Check the Saskatoon Wildlife Fed. calendar on their website. It should show dates and contact info. I tried to contact the guy a few times but he never got back to me, don't know what his deal is. Or call them up, the ladies in the office will be able to point you in the right direction.