Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 356789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Manitoba

Hey! moving to the Steinbach area. Does anyone know of any good ranges in the area?!

Thanks!

HEy everyone, im a newb to this forum. I would like to purchase a good long range rifle. I was thinking a 300 win mag, or 338 lapua. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Also i should mention im left handed, so im kinda stuck with certain types of rifles.

HI I was wondering if anyone could help me sight in my ar 15? is so could you pm me thanks alot!

If your in S'toon and interested in pistol shooting give me a shout. I shoot @SWF
    with great power comes great responsibility.

I am in the Westman area and would be willing to take a newbie shooting at the range in Brandon. PM if you are interested.

Hey everyone, I'm very new to shooting and have never been to "The Pits" by Seddon's Corner before. Do people ever go there to shoot in the winter? Would it even be accessible in the winter? Thanks in advance for any info.

Hello guys and gals, I live around Virden and am willing to take people to either the indoor or outdoor range, as well as trap club as time permits. Pm me if you would like to go shooting.

CGN Regular

Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Manitoba

Quote Originally Posted by RiverCity204 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm very new to shooting and have never been to "The Pits" by Seddon's Corner before. Do people ever go there to shoot in the winter? Would it even be accessible in the winter? Thanks in advance for any info.
    Yep, on nice days go into the south pits. Snowmen make great targets, just have to put back together, and a spray bottle with berry koolaid. Might have to walk a hundred yards or so.

anyone know of any spots to go shoot out near Petersfield Winnipeg beach area ? I take my restricted to xtreme gun center but want some where to to the rifles on Sunday's and blast some targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliminator_ryan View Post
    anyone know of any spots to go shoot out near Petersfield Winnipeg beach area ? I take my restricted to xtreme gun center but want some where to to the rifles on Sunday's and blast some targets.
    I think the Whitewolf range is in your neighbourhood.
    http://www.whitewolfhunting.com/?page_id=20

Oops sorry that's on the other side of the lake.