Page 53 of 73 FirstFirst ... 3343454647484950515253545556575859606163 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Does anyone around London have an ISSC MK22 that is be able to try out before I buy one?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    Hi all,

Can somebody give me an ideas of ranges and areas to hunt deer and coyote in the London area?
    I am not a hunter but I know about the ranges. There are two main ranges in the area. Crumlin which is in the city and Eesa which is in aylmer. I am a member at EESA and enjoy it very much. I hear crumlin is very strict but I don't know first hand

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by whanghansong View Post
    Hello. I live in London, Ontario and I'm looking for someone to let me shoot gun(s). My goal is to experience shooting many guns. Pistols, rifles, shotguns, blackpowder, launcher, and explosives are all things i want to try. I'm still just a debt ridden, mediocre university student, thus I cannot afford a gun, gun club membership, nor a car. However, I will pack lunch, clean your guns, and pay for the ammo I run through. I am not picky about locations as long as it is safe (Canadian wilderness is kind of scary to me, so I won't go there without a shotgun and survival gear). If you think I'm a good companion for your weekend shooting session please email me at whanghansong@gmail.com.

Thank you for visiting my post on Newbie meeting place. Please take care of me.

Orz (Dogeza)

(I'll edit this post when I find my mentor, so this post is valid and current until stated otherwise.)

P.S. I noticed afterwards, but it seems that I would not be able to pay the ammunition for launchers, artillery shells or historical ammunition.
    I may be willing to let you shoot a glock 17.

Hello everyone,

Just posting to touch base with people from Ottawa. I'm currently in Edmonton but will be moving to Ottawa this summer.

Can anyone share some info on Stittsville vs. EOSC vs. Ottawa Valley? Or even better, any crown land close by?

If anyone can help that would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonty View Post
    Hi all,

Can somebody give me an ideas of ranges and areas to hunt deer and coyote in the London area?
    Bump

I went to Stittsville - nice people - good range- close - but everything is close there- suggest you give a call and try out a few spots before joining.

Quote Originally Posted by MTM2016 View Post
    I went to Stittsville - nice people - good range- close - but everything is close there- suggest you give a call and try out a few spots before joining.
    Thanks, Stittsville is going to be the closest range to me so that's good news to hear.

Hi everyone,

I recently inherited some guns and received both of my licenses not too long ago. I am 25 and eager to join a club/shoot some rifles but I would like some opinions on some of the ranges located near me (Oshawa/Whitby).

Is anyone here a member of the marksman club located in Hampton?

Can anyone recommend any clubs?

Thank you,

ST0NE

St0ne

Hello,

I'm in London and my wife and I are going to be writing the CFSC and the CRFSC. I'd like to know if anyone in London has firearms and can show us how to safely load and unload so that we're a bit more prepared before the practical. There doesn't need to be live ammo and we don't need to fire them. Thanks!