Page 51 of 73 FirstFirst ... 314143444546474849505152535455565758596171 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors -Ontario

Wondering if anyone has experience with any of the shooting clubs in the Ottawa area. I am considering joining the eosc as it is one of the closest ranges for me. Are there any members on here that shot there who can tell me about their experience there. Thanks!

Good morning. Was just wondering if there anyone here within an hours drive of Uxbridge that has a range membership or has some land that wouldn't mind a tag along to sight in a rifle either today or next weekend?
    I will even buy you a box of rounds for your trouble provided that's it's not at an astronomical price. Please give me a pm.

Just caught your msg now. If you're still looking? - shoot me a msg.

its all good now, thank you for the response though. since I have posted I am now part of a range and have found property to shoot on.

2 guys who passed their courses are looking for someone with a variety of 9mm and 1911's who can take us shooting. We would like to try an assortment of guns so we can decide on what we would like to purchase. We are located in the downtown core but willing to travel and we can compensate for your time and ammo.

Thanks

Hi all I recently got my license and I'm looking at maybe getting a Sig P226 in 9mm. Would love to talk to someone in the Milton / Halton region that has one and wouldn't mind taking me through the details, and maybe letting me squeeze off a few clips. I would of course shell out for the ammo. And a a brew or 2 afterwards as well of course
    Shoot me a message if you're interested in helping me out.
    Thanks !

CGN Regular
    I am looking to find someone in the Fergus, Elora, Guelph area. Just looking for a shooting buddy and possible mentor.

I leave in Maple, just north of GTA. Have RPAL for few years now. Finally decided to get in to it and got myself .22 rifle and p226. Now waiting for safety course from Aurora Gun Club. It is half a year wait (I am only half way through that) I got new ATT so can go to any club as long as someone invites. Would some kind soul take a pity on a fellow and take me shooting... Anyone?

Hey All,

Got my PAL back in November. New to CGN, and shooting in general. Back when I was a kid I shot a 12ga a few times, but that's it. I'm in the east GTA. I'll echo what others have said: It's tough to find a range! I currently own a 12ga. I'm looking into acquiring some milsurp rifles, and probably a 10/22. I'd like some place I can ultimately fire rifle rounds larger than 22LR. I'd like to try trap and skeet shooting at the Oshawa club sometime, but I've zero clue as to what I'm doing there. I'm interested in learning to hunt migratory birds for next season too.

Happy new year to everybody, I'm a newbie in Hamilton and want to start trap shooting this year.
    I hope I could get my 12ga soon, and now a member in HaHa club. It's just a great club.
    Anybody in the same city can help me on shooting, I'm appreciate that.
    Thank you in advance