Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: NS522 Extra mags?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    What about single loading adapters down south Minimouse?
    I might have to try carving one up out of wood or plastic.....
    Search the rimfire section of the forum for a thread entitled, "NS522 mags/Pics of Single Shot Adapter." I included a couple of pics and some hand written notes on the s/s adapter in that thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Thanks MM.
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Can-down View Post
    Thanks MM.
    No problem! I went ahead and bumped the thread in question to the top in the rimfire section.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by drumstyx View Post
    Come to think of it, what happens if you *do* break the firing pin/extractor on this thing? Do I have to buy a whole spare rifle just to have access to parts?
    CanAm is good about their warranty so don't worry about it. If it was me though, I'd probably cut the barrel off the receiver and have it re-machined to fit something else then dump the rest of the parts on the EE...and now I'm getting evil ideas for a franken-project.
    "Arm yourself because no one else here will save you." - Chris Cornell

CGN Regular
    I'm not involved with the seller in any capacity--in fact, I think his asking price is crazy high--but if you cannot live without a couple more NS522 mags, there is a party on GunBroker selling pairs of NOS 522 mags for a buy-it-now price of $160.00 US. Way too high in my opinion, but then they rarely show up for sale in NOS condition.

As mentioned I can buy two with a free rifle for only $199.00 CDN.
    Quote Originally Posted by minimouse View Post
    I'm not involved with the seller in any capacity--in fact, I think his asking price is crazy high--but if you cannot live without a couple more NS522 mags, there is a party on GunBroker selling pairs of NOS 522 mags for a buy-it-now price of $160.00 US. Way too high in my opinion, but then they rarely show up for sale in NOS condition.

Quote Originally Posted by smokeater40 View Post
    As mentioned I can buy two with a free rifle for only $199.00 CDN.
    Maybe not! CanAm ran his sale and now his website is listed as "out of stock" I am sure someone can discover a few in a back corner, but an aweful lot of new NS522 users just joined us! Can't wait to see all the new brainstormed mods for this.
    CSSA
    OFAH
    Grenville Fish and Game Club

Yup, out of stock. Just wait a week or two and the magazines will be on the EE for $400 for a pair with a free rifle.
    “The invisible and the non-existent look very much alike.” — Delos B. McKown
    CSSA member

CGN Regular
    I'm not surprised they are out of stock. There were relatively few made, and the supply couldn't have lasted forever. Prices will go up, just as they did in the US on these rifles. New, they sold for $250-$300. Now, $450-$500 is about right for a used one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345