Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: NS522 Extra mags?

NS522 Extra mags?

I can't find any on the site...are they available anywhere? Also any short reviews on the rifle will be appreciated including rings/scope combo you picked

Id be in for a few more
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

CGN frequent flyer boss351cleveland's Avatar
    i pretty sure Anschutz model 54 mags will work because this rifle is a copy of it . Doubt Norinco make mags for this rifle anymore , these rifles were new ,old stock .

Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    i pretty sure Anschutz model 54 mags will work because this rifle is a copy of it . Doubt Norinco make mags for this rifle anymore , these rifles were new ,old stock .
    Yea I figured norinco might make some aftermarket ones. But if the annies work would uou happen to know who sells them?

The mage are very basic, I'm going to compare them to a couple of common when I get a sec. Marlin and Mossberg may work with some minor fitting....
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Quote Originally Posted by Nailgunslinger View Post
    Yea I figured norinco might make some aftermarket ones. But if the annies work would uou happen to know who sells them?
    I know they still make the model 54 mags or another company still does , just not sure where to find them in Canada , i know Clagary shooting center is the dealer for Anschutz here , i might call them up .. heres a link for a place in the states with 54 mags not sure if they ship here? http://www.champchoice.com/cat-Magazines-417.aspx

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    those mags are not the same. We may have 1 or 2 mags around. Maybe we should auction them off?

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    those mags are not the same. We may have 1 or 2 mags around. Maybe we should auction them off?
    So are you saying that Anschutz model 54 mags wont work? And you will never be able to get any supply of norinco mags ?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boss351cleveland View Post
    So are you saying that Anschutz model 54 mags wont work? And you will never be able to get any supply of norinco mags ?
    I have not tried them, but they look very different. We are checking with the plant to see if more mags will be available in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I have not tried them, but they look very different. We are checking with the plant to see if more mags will be available in the future.
    Awesome thanks! When would you know?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast