Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Quebec

Official French Facilitator lucky72's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MekongHaze View Post
    Hi all,
    I stumbled across this site while looking for review for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown. After reading for a bit I joined. I am still waiting for the RCMP to mail my PAL as i passed the CFSC. I am looking at get a .22 for my first gun. I would like to know if there is anyone in the area of Lorraine,Rosemere,Ste-therese,Blainville that would be able to show me around the rifle and perhaps shoot some rounds off.

Thanks and keep up the good work

MKH
    visit the french section of the site, you will find somebody to help you.
    EOSC Member
    NRA Life Member
    CCFR Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MosinNagantM44's Avatar
    Sup guys! my sis is looking to get her pal. Can anyone give me a link of a company in Montreal that will offer "English" safety course. Thanks

Official French Facilitator lucky72's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagantM44 View Post
    Sup guys! my sis is looking to get her pal. Can anyone give me a link of a company in Montreal that will offer "English" safety course. Thanks
    the FQT offers the course in Montreal.
    EOSC Member
    NRA Life Member
    CCFR Member

CGN frequent flyer Wired leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagantM44 View Post
    You may have already found a course date. But perhaps others could use it as well.

Here is the link to the list of all courses in Quebec, just click on the area you are looking for
    http://www.fedecp.qc.ca/index.php/so...mation/horaire

the english course is offered, if i'm not mistaken, by only one instructor in montreal in lachine on that list.
    SUper nice guy, but around hunting season, you won't find him.
    He's a hunting nut. Offers muzzle loader and bow/crossbow hunting courses too. Good luck getting a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by cryco View Post
    the english course is offered, if i'm not mistaken, by only one instructor in montreal in lachine on that list.
    SUper nice guy, but around hunting season, you won't find him.
    He's a hunting nut. Offers muzzle loader and bow/crossbow hunting courses too. Good luck getting a spot.
    at this point in time...that appears to be the case. I was originally going to write my test in Montreal area because there were a few at the time I checked. I can't remember the locations, but I do recall seeing a english course in Īle Perrot on a few occasion. I ultimately will have to take my bow course in that area I suspect as they never seem to come up in my neck of the woods. They do come up often enough though, if you don't mind driving a little.

The instructor in ile perrot is a friend of mine and hunting partner.If you are interested you can contact him through Lauzon chasse et peche on Boul.Perrot but I think they maybe full for the next course.Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish shooter View Post
    The instructor in ile perrot is a friend of mine and hunting partner.If you are interested you can contact him through Lauzon chasse et peche on Boul.Perrot but I think they maybe full for the next course.Hope this helps.
    To which course are you referring?....Firearms or bow?
    If he does bow, PM me his name and I will call him to see what is lined up after moose season

I, brand new to this site, would like info on how to get a Henry AR-7 in black new if possible. That model seems very hard to get in Montreal, Quebec. Any help or info would be great! Salut, je cherche une Henry AR-7 en noir, neuve si possible. Toute info ou aide grandement appreciee!
    Last edited by thx1138; 09-22-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: include french

Anyone in mtl going to shoot soon ?

I got both my licenses but waiting for PAL !

Keep me posted