Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91112131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Quebec

Hey people would appreciate some help navigating through this site. Can't send messages from the equipment exchange. Anyone know why?

CGN frequent flyer Wired leader's Avatar
    To contact the member in regards to an EE ad. Click on their name and a little window should pop up with a few options. Click on "send private message".
    You can not reply to a thread in the EE

any more information?have any specific rule to rapid fire and double tap?their website only french that i can not read it。。

Quote Originally Posted by KND View Post
    Try L'Acadie if you have a car, only like 180 $ tax in per year.
    any more information?have any specific rule to rapid fire and double tap?their website only french that i can not read it。。

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Sand hill rifle club ,Lennoxville gun club, I believe they are in the phone book.

CGN Regular
    If anyone is in Montreal and a member of CRAFM I could use some help with scoping in my burris ar-532 on a Tavor. Can't seem to get it just right. If anyone wants to help please PM me to meetup, would really appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by mtlcruisin View Post
    If anyone is in Montreal and a member of CRAFM I could use some help with scoping in my burris ar-532 on a Tavor. Can't seem to get it just right. If anyone wants to help please PM me to meetup, would really appreciate it!
    Yes, I could help if you can come to L'Acadie shooting club. I hate to cross Champlain bridge for now.

Looking for a shooting buddy in the Sherbrooke area.

*edit* I speak both English and French
    Last edited by mtl1906; 06-08-2014 at 09:46 PM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Mad View Post
    Hi, new here and currently a member at CTM. I don't go often though and was wondering, any cheaper alternatives than the CTM?
    I know there's ville st pierre for 300+tx and one in the west that only allows .22s but don't see any pricing.
    Club pioneer in repentigny is like $315 for restricteds non restricted is $25 for the first gun and $10 each for additionnal guns
    And if you don't mind the mess there's ruisseau noir at $165 for a limited card and around $230 if you want unlimited access (limited is 2 free entries and 10 at $10 each on top of your $165 so $265 if you go 12 times in a year) non restricteds is about the same as the other one

EDIT: There's this one, a bit far from the city but very well kept nice pistol shooting area not so much for long guns 50 meters only (pictures in the link)

http://www.pecheursetchasseursmontreal.com/
    Last edited by kobs; 08-02-2014 at 05:44 PM.

bonjour, un amis et moi somme interessé depuis longtemps à commencer le tire, nous n'avons pas nos permis.
    Nous sommes de lanaudiere ( l'assomption et repentigny) et allons prochainement aller visiter le club de tire pionnier l'epiphanie pour avoir plus d'information concernant les dates des prochains cours pour l'obtention du permis.

si vous avez des informations/conseils supplémentaires qui nous seraient pratique ne vous gêner pas. nous avons tout deux 21ans.