Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Meeting place for Newbies and Mentors - Quebec

Does anyone know of a CFSC instructor in Quebec City (or surrounding area) who offers a course in english? I have a few buddies (all anglo) who want to get their PAL and or RPAL.

I am planning to head out for the first time to a shooting range this coming weekend. Probably going to either l'acadie or St Jacques le mineur depending on situation.

If anyone is member at either of these ranges would appreciate a little guidance as this will be my first time shooting.

Wondering if anybody knows if there's an outdoor range anywhere in the southwestern Quebec area at all. I do know there's a skeet range in Valleyfield, but I'm looking for just a standard target range.

Closest I've seen is the Eastern Ontario shooting club; their membership fee looks reasonable and the range looks great, but it's over an hour's drive away. I don't mind making such a trip every couple of weeks, but I'm curious to know if there's anything else around the Montreal area and westwards.

CGN Regular
    Hello, does anyone know if I'm allowed to take the CRFSC in Quebec if I live on the Ontario side (Ottawa)?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillingsworth View Post
    Wondering if anybody knows if there's an outdoor range anywhere in the southwestern Quebec area at all. I do know there's a skeet range in Valleyfield, but I'm looking for just a standard target range.

Closest I've seen is the Eastern Ontario shooting club; their membership fee looks reasonable and the range looks great, but it's over an hour's drive away. I don't mind making such a trip every couple of weeks, but I'm curious to know if there's anything else around the Montreal area and westwards.

I am also looking for the same info. I live around the area.

Hey guys!

I'm a new target shooter in the Montreal area and would definitely be interested in meeting experimented shooters who are interested in sharing their experience.

I did a lot of training with precision archery shooting but I couldn't find similar courses/lessons for firearm target shooting...

Thanks!

Planning on heading up to Club de Tir Ruisseau Noir on Friday or Saturday... if any Shooters in Montreal want to go or meet up there too?

I'm in Quebec temporarily for work but want to get some practice in with my rifle. Got 100 rounds begging to go flying down range.

Anyone heading out this long weekend? to the range?
    I'm looking to gather some information before doing my first purchase.
    Montreal area.

Where you at? What are you looking to purchase? I am from Montreal too!

I'm looking to start with a 10/22,
    in the end I want to add a pistol and a long range rifle to that.