Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norinco 7.62x39 Surplus

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blista77 View Post
    what carrier do you use to ship? i have had ammo shipped from BC to were i live for about $35 if i remember right last year with canpar which isn't bad at all but almost $200 is crazy, but in the end i am not looking for any ammo until after xmas, just looking to see what the best deals out there right now.

Thanks for your time
    We use Canpar but it's possible our rates aren't as good. Our website is supposed to offer at-cost shipping but many times (especially the further away you are) it seems to add a chunk. Anyone is welcome to PM me a postal code for accurate shipping quotes, and for NS it's likely to be a lot cheaper than our website states. We'll try and get that rectified but we're hoping to move to a flat rate or free shipping model.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We use Canpar but it's possible our rates aren't as good. Our website is supposed to offer at-cost shipping but many times (especially the further away you are) it seems to add a chunk. Anyone is welcome to PM me a postal code for accurate shipping quotes, and for NS it's likely to be a lot cheaper than our website states. We'll try and get that rectified but we're hoping to move to a flat rate or free shipping model.
    Thanks for the replie, i will check back when i get ready to buy some more ammo again after xmas and see what prices are like

Thanks

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blista77 View Post
    Thanks for the replie, i will check back when i get ready to buy some more ammo again after xmas and see what prices are like

Thanks
    No worries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12