Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Shipment of BCM Rifles In Stock!

Expried Business Member

Lightbulb New Shipment of BCM Rifles In Stock!

Hey CGN,

Just got a new shipment of Bravo Company Manufacturing carbines into the building and they are looking pretty good! We got midlength gas offerings this time, with the RECCE-16 and MID-16 MOD 0 rifles available now. For those who do not know BCM by name, it's hard to find a better introduction than the one they provide of themselves:

BCM (Bravo Company Manufacturing) was founded in 2005 by a veteran United States Marine in Hartland, Wisconsin, where the company maintains its HQ today. BCM builds weapon systems that are manufactured, reinforced and tested to meet the unforgiving needs of law enforcement, military, security and peace keeping professionals in some of the most high stress environments and situations in the world. Exacting construction and rigorous durability are the standard for every weapon system that comes off our line. BCM® Professional Grade Weaponry® rifles are hard use tools, built to perform in combat where unfailing performance is the only standard for men and machine. BCM has worked closely with creative and manufacturing partners to design and build innovative components that improve the dependability and operation of AR platform weapon systems. The goal is to create indispensable weapons that can be relied on to increase survivability and enhance lethality in dangerous situations. We adhere to a standard that exceeds that of most manufacturers; no cut corners, nothing left to chance. Exclusively using the highest performance materials available such as independently certified Mil-Spec 11595E Barrel Steel, and then following with exacting processes to harden and verify the entire package, BCM delivers the most reliable weapon system possible to the hands of those who need them.
    BCM has formed critical relationships with groups such as EAG, led by Pat Rogers, and Haley Strategic, led by Travis Haley, to bring the best in tactical training and carbines to the shooting community. Their rifles have an outstanding track record for reliability and construction and the reputation they have earned is impressive.

We're happy to have these rifles in stock now:

BCM MID-16 MOD 0

CLICK HERE

BCM RECCE-16

CLICK HERE

We have these in stock, ready to transfer and ship anywhere in the country! As everybody knows -- $10 Flat Rate Shipping from us to you!

Cheers,
    Daniel

Waiting for the shipping notice in my inbox.....

Scribe
    You can't stop here. This is bat country.
    Great pricing! Almost wish I didn't already have a Recce-16.
    Owning is easy; it's doing that's hard. Remember that advice on the internet often comes from people who own things...but are not especially skilled in their use.

BCM arrived today and WOW pictures don't do these justice.Top quality fit & Finnish.Just have to dig out the snowsuit and snowshoes and off to the range tommorow.Thanks Wanstalls it was well worth the wait and always a pleasure doing business with you guys

Expried Business Member
    We also have just received notification that we have two Bravo Co. EAG models coming in stock very shortly. One in Black and one in FDE!! I know there was a few people inquiring on these...let me know ASAP if your interested as they wont last long!!!

$2599 for both colors. E-mail or call 1-888-467-4867 Gary

Cheers,

Gary

Just curious, does the RECCE 16 come with the BCM Comp, or an A2 Flash Hider?

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    We also have just received notification that we have two Bravo Co. EAG models coming in stock very shortly. One in Black and one in FDE!! I know there was a few people inquiring on these...let me know ASAP if your interested as they wont last long!!!

$2599 for both colors. E-mail or call 1-888-467-4867 Gary

Cheers,

Gary

Nice!
    Proud Veteran. Black Rifle Enthusiast (former).

Any chance you guys will be bringing in any of the "Jack" carbines??

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by livingonthefrontier View Post
    Any chance you guys will be bringing in any of the "Jack" carbines??
    I'd love to see that too. I highly doubt it tho. There was one brought in by Questar a while back but never seen additional ones since

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Nestor's Avatar
    Do You have any BCM lowers in stock (or coming)?
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast