Thread: New stock of Rifle Magazines In Stock In Canada AR AK and More

New stock of Rifle Magazines In Stock In Canada AR AK and More

Name:  magpulall.jpg
Views: 880
Size:  87.5 KB
    Please click picture for link to site
    IRUNGUNS US Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So if a product is listed on your Canadian website, its already imported and ready to ship basically? No import fees or waiting on import schedules? I pay the product pice and the shipping within Canada? Sorry for the stupid questions but I am an IRG newb!

Quote Originally Posted by Bud-eh View Post
    So if a product is listed on your Canadian website, its already imported and ready to ship basically? No import fees or waiting on import schedules? I pay the product pice and the shipping within Canada? Sorry for the stupid questions but I am an IRG newb!
    You are correct, everything listed on IRUNGUNS.ca is in Canada and ready to ship. Once purchased and shipping costs have been decided on you will pay 5%GST. Once that has been paid for it will ship to you through Canada Post.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I wasn’t able to find an reference to a Toz 17 Rimfire mag? Unobtainium?
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by emerson View Post
    I wasn’t able to find an reference to a Toz 17 Rimfire mag? Unobtainium?
    That one is going to be a hard one to find mags for. There is not a lot of call for 22LR magazine for a 1950's Russian rifle that was not widely imported to the states.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com