Page 36 of 97 FirstFirst ... 162628293031323334353637383940414243444656 ... LastLast

Thread: My newest purchase from IRG Lets SEE PICS OF YOURS:) !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Got the 22LR CMMG upper and finally completed my AR-15.22 build!

The upper actually comes with an A2 hider and a 12" keymod tube.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

That is awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    That is awesome!!
    Thank you I was aiming for light and fast with this build. The only non-essential component is the comp, but it adds very little weight and a good amount of style Shooting at under 100yds, hence the 3.5MOA pistol dot that weighs in at 20g plus the 60g mount. Total weight is 5lbs on the dot, unloaded.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

CGN frequent flyer midnightpossum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Thank you I was aiming for light and fast with this build. The only non-essential component is the comp, but it adds very little weight and a good amount of style Shooting at under 100yds, hence the 3.5MOA pistol dot that weighs in at 20g plus the 60g mount. Total weight is 5lbs on the dot, unloaded.
    Real nice purchase
    No retreat,No surrender

Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Me likey!!! Nicely done

Quote Originally Posted by BigPete64 View Post
    That is sweet.

What are the mag limits in Canada?
    5 rounds long gun, 10 in hand gun.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Thanks guys. I guess M. Kalashnikov and E. Ferrari were correct - true beauty is in pure function

Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    5 rounds long gun, 10 in hand gun.
    Well...... A bit more complicated than that..
    -Magazines marketed for any pistol are limited to 10rds of that caliber. That means that if your 9mm gun will take the mags of its .40cal counterpart, you can get a couple of extra rounds, legally.
    -Magazines marketed for a semi-automatic rifle are limited to 5rds of that caliber. Since 5rd Beowulf mags will feed 15rds of 223, that's how we got that loophole
    -Magazines marketed for manual action rifles only have no limits
    -Magazines marketed for rimfire rifle only also have no limits, so you can run a 100+rd drum in your 10/22, for example. The caveat is that some magazines are marketed for a rifle and its "pistol" variant and those get restricted to 10rds (Ruger and Mossberg are prime examples)

I got my single shot .410 from Irunguns 2 days ago. Been waiting since December for it. Nothing super cool, but I liked how small, lite, and how compact it is to pack into my bug-out-bag. Sadly I removed it from the box it came in and looked down the barrel and couldn't believe that it has a curve to the barrel!! I'm assuming that when they welded the forearm anchor nut to the barrel it caused it to bow and it was not straightened at manufacture. Sent a PM to Steve right away about and still no response. I guess it's not worthy of a response. Don't think it's worth the expense of shipping it back to the manufacturer, plus the export permits required. Guess I'll just try using it the way it is and hope it doesn't blow up. My lesson learned here is don't buy something you can't inspect before you put the cash on the table, because once it is "you're on your own buddy!"

Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post

First import was this beautiful M17S below!

I am so damn jealous, you doing even realize...
    Been dying to get my hands on one of these

Quote Originally Posted by Master Instigator View Post
    I got my single shot .410 from Irunguns 2 days ago. Been waiting since December for it. Nothing super cool, but I liked how small, lite, and how compact it is to pack into my bug-out-bag. Sadly I removed it from the box it came in and looked down the barrel and couldn't believe that it has a curve to the barrel!! I'm assuming that when they welded the forearm anchor nut to the barrel it caused it to bow and it was not straightened at manufacture. Sent a PM to Steve right away about and still no response. I guess it's not worthy of a response. Don't think it's worth the expense of shipping it back to the manufacturer, plus the export permits required. Guess I'll just try using it the way it is and hope it doesn't blow up. My lesson learned here is don't buy something you can't inspect before you put the cash on the table, because once it is "you're on your own buddy!"

PM sent

Unfortunately I am not on CGN 24-7 to respond to PM's. Also I have no PM's from you in my inbox. Don't worry your not on your own if there is a warranty issue we will take care of it.

Steve
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 02-27-2015 at 10:23 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com