Thread: Another thank you for wolverine

Another thank you for wolverine

Just a quick note to say thanks, the DD BCG is top notch quality and was in my hands the second day after ordering. I wish all dealers conducted business the way you do. Still waiting for my barrel from another sponsor that I bought and paid for on oct 12. won't return emails,pm's or answer the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by slyty View Post
    Just a quick note to say thanks, the DD BCG is top notch quality and was in my hands the second day after ordering. I wish all dealers conducted business the way you do. Still waiting for my barrel from another sponsor that I bought and paid for on oct 12. won't return emails,pm's or answer the phone.
    Thank you very much for your feed back, if we can be of any further assistance please contact us, we do have a good inventory of DD barrels in stock.

BANNED
    How did you get it so fast? I really want too know.

If you order online it takes 3 days before you even know if your order is any good. In Stock and/or shipping.
    If you call in, it still takes 3 days until it is shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post

If you order online it takes 3 days before you even know if your order is any good. In Stock and/or shipping.
    I've ordered items from Wolverine and had them arrive either the next day or 2nd day after placing said order. It all depends on how busy they are, when in the day you place the order, and whether they can get it out the same day. And of course it depends on where you are located in Canada.
    Last edited by dmc_82; 11-23-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Is there anyway you could get me a 20" Ar rifle barrel? A DPMS Part Number BL-L20X9
    Would be perfect. I need one to complete my A1 build. I've asked the other dealer for a refund.
    Last edited by slyty; 11-24-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post

My order was shipped on Wednesday from MB & it was delivered it to me on Friday in NT. Usually they process the order right away or first thing in the morning. Wolverine Supplies Is awesome in every aspect

wow, that's crazy fast

good to know, plan to purchase from them

Quote Originally Posted by gigababe View Post
    wow, that's crazy fast

good to know, plan to purchase from them
    Good service & pricing too. No regret guaranteed.

Hey guys I'm new here, figured the first post I should make would be fitting to be on my birthday! I've read lots of threads and this is such an informative and friendly site, can't wait to make my purchase of the new XCR-L's, been dreaming about holdin that baby in my hands! Wolverine supplies you will have a new customer as soon as my wallet gets thick enough haha!