Thread: Daniel Defense M4A1 SOCOM

Daniel Defense M4A1 SOCOM

I am digging this rifle with the 14.5" barrel.

Is this something that can be brought up here?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    talk to wolverine they can build you one. here is mine (very similar) 14.5" carbine gas system and 12" DDM4 rail

WTB: HK45C

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan024 View Post
    talk to wolverine they can build you one. here is mine (very similar) 14.5" carbine gas system and 12" DDM4 rail

That's an awesome build man I was contemplating getting either the ddv5 with the 14.5 or my sr15e3 mod one that I have now. If I was going to get another ar I would go with Daniel defense. Although sr15 offers ambi lower and a bunch of other enhancements. The proprietary nature and rarity of the gun make finding replacement parts harder to obtain and usually at higher cost
    Last edited by GunnieArtz; 11-24-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Saweeet!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Leviathan024's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GunnieArtz View Post
    That's an awesome build man I was contemplating getting either the ddv5 with the 14.5 or my sr15e3 mod one that I have now. If I was going to get another ar I would go with Daniel defense. Although sr15 offers ambi lower and a bunch of other enhancements. The proprietary nature and rarity of the gun make finding replacement parts harder to obtain and usually at higher cost
    The SR15 is a awesome rifle but you are correct about the proprietary parts.In the end you still have the KAC bragging rights!
    WTB: HK45C