Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Customer Service

Quote Originally Posted by Kewl View Post
    Right you are... But YOU need to get the car to the dealer and I'm pretty sure they won't be giving you a gas card.

I can't speak to the dealer in questions warranty policy. I just think its silly that guys expect them to pay shipping. Walmart isn't going to send you a taxi if you want to return a pack of depends.

Actually, they will send the tow truck out to get it if it's dead. My experience when it isn't and you have to drive it there, they'll throw free services and whatnot at you to make up for it. Nice try though. Customers should never have to pay twice for anything when no fault is theirs.

BANNED
    Right you are... But YOU need to get the car to the dealer and I'm pretty sure they won't be giving you a gas card.

I can't speak to the dealer in questions warranty policy. I just think its silly that guys expect them to pay shipping. Walmart isn't going to send you a taxi if you want to return a pack of depends.

Really? My motorcycle was at my house dead because of manufacturers recall, and I made arrangements with the dealership to come pick it up for free. I think most car dealers are the same way. Perhaps you have not bought any high priced items?

If you buy something that has a manufacturer defect, the manufacturer or dealer should be taking care of you. If your standards are low enough to let them walk on you, it's your loss.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GuiltySpark's Avatar
    I sent an email to this company enquiring about a couple pistols ($1500 price range each) my friend and I were interested in, with an eye on a long rifle down the road.

The email I got in response was probably one of the rudest, don't give a ####, responses I have ever had from a company. I couldn't believe a company would treat someone interested in a $3000+ deal so rudely. I asked some shooters around my work about them and their opinion of this company was allt he same. I'm not sure what their problem is but they must make a hell of a product not to worry about customer opinion like that.

Good to know and happy to be made aware about rubbish dealers.
    Sharing this sort of bad experience highlight the service quality of some other excellent dealers.
    I know exactly which dealers are trustworthy and only spend my money with them.

There is alot of threads on here about there customer service but yet people still seem to buy from them. Theres alot better venders on here to deal with.
    RIP LGR

When you show respect like that how could "the little punk" not respect your wishes, you're clearly superior to him. He should have bowed down and polished you're boots with his tongue.
    Actually, as this is in a customer service situation, i.e. OP being the customer, you're god**** right the employee had better do what he wants, especially when it is something this trivial. If he had asked for a demonstration of all the different sorts of slugs and to have all their prices ranked in order of greatest to least and to see each one out on the counter before him (for the sake of an extreme example), I could see why there may be some resentment from employee point of view, but it is still his job to do it. If he doesn't like it he should find a new job. But he didn't ask for all of that, all he wanted to do was find out the price of the slugs and the employee was incapable of performing his very simplistic duty. If you are in the customer service industry and don't like dealing customers, you are in the wrong place and it is your own fault for not finding a different job better suited to your skills and qualities, IMO. It is your job as an employee to cater to the needs of the customer. Period.

A

Good to hear. Will steer clear of these guys.
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar

No gas card when it happened to me. new 03 chev duramax. trans did some kinky stuff and it was locked in low. they sent the towtruck. I never paid for it it was on WARRENTY chev paid for it. had only 4300 kms on it at the time so might as well say new. any place that will not send or ship back something defective new outa the box in the firearms industry is cutting there own throat.
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

Wow, did that one guy actually compare firearm purchases and shipping to a VCR bought at a store? One, what ####ing year is this? Two, it couldn't possibly be anymore of a different situation, and YES, they should replace the video that was ruined if they sold a faulty product (By the way, try the internet Kewl , this little thing you're on right now, you can probably watch construction workers ####ing eachother for free somewhere online buddy). But your comparing 40 dollars of shipping to a drive down the street? How? You have to drive to SHIP the gun still too.

Either way, that fella seems totally lost, and I have come to decide I will only buy from Canam and Wolverine, I have not dealt with Wolverine for purchases yet, but they seem totally awesome and have assured me , any problems, it gets shipped back to them, never the manufacturer unless they do it (Mind you, for canam, you need to pay return shipping, that was lame). I have a number of gun stores around me, so I was always scared to order guns online, when I did ,I was not 100% impressed with ordering online , but it is what it is, cheap and available.
    Last edited by BCshooterFMJ; 11-25-2013 at 08:06 PM.
    Freedom costs a buck 'o' five.

Why are you gents getting mad over a troll making smart ass comments? (He's probably laughing at you guys for raging)

Best treatment for trolls is no treatment.
    They cannot be cured.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast