Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Customer Service

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aries-'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JunktownJerky View Post
    Its irrelevant who paid for the original shipping. This is extra shipping charges due to the firearm not being functional.
    Which is not the retailers fault but the manufacturer. The retailer doesent reprisent the manufacturor up here the warranty csnter does. You want free shipping to and from ? Talk to the people who wont lose money on this sort of thing.

Epps returns this rifle gives him his money back. The warranty center says "nope no replacement we will fix it" gun no longer has the factory warranty as it has been sold and returned and have tonsell it used at a loss in both shipping and cost of firearm.

Epps is just as much at the mercy of the warranty center as you are.

Kman.. do you really think that epps opens every singlr gun box to inspect them head to toe ? No the gun should not have made it from the factory to the retailer. It isnt the retailers problem to make sure the manufacturer's quality contol is up to snuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries- View Post
    Which is not the retailers fault but the manufacturer. The retailer doesent reprisent the manufacturor up here the warranty csnter does. You want free shipping to and from ? Talk to the people who wont lose money on this sort of thing.

Epps returns this rifle gives him his money back. The warranty center says "nope no replacement we will fix it" gun no longer has the factory warranty as it has been sold and returned and have tonsell it used at a loss in both shipping and cost of firearm.

Epps is just as much at the mercy of the warranty center as you are.

Kman.. do you really think that epps opens every singlr gun box to inspect them head to toe ? No the gun should not have made it from the factory to the retailer. It isnt the retailers problem to make sure the manufacturer's quality contol is up to snuff.
    Yes indeed this firearm was taken out of the box and the bolt was put in. I know this because they sent me pictures of the rifle prior to me buying it.

Ha ha, oh snap

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kman300 View Post
    I recently bought a new Winchester M70 Super Grade from your store. Unfortunately there are issues with the rifle and when I emailed you with pictures and a description of said problems I was told this would have to be resolved through the manufacturer. A refund or exchange would have been fantastic, even having the rifle shipped out with a pre paid shipping label would have been nice. As it is I will have to spend another ~$40 to mail it out on my own dime and then wait who knows how long to get this sorted out. I have flat out exchanged or returned rifles at other sponsoring dealers here (with free return shipping I might add) in the past. If your policy is that customers are stuck with what ever they buy and are on their own to get it sorted out then I most certainly won't be buying anymore firearms from your store. Unfortunate indeed.
    a few points here.
    - epps didn't build the gun, the warranty policy is Winchesters and not theirs, they only abide by Winchesters warranty policy.
    - they have agreed to help by the sounds of it, not like some said, refused to help.
    - why not wait till the end of of the dealing before slandering them, cause if all charges get solved, and gun is dealt with, you look like a moron (if you actually had the balls to admit it)..
    Liberal motto;
    when all is said and done we ensure
    more is said than done!

Epps is a representative of Winchester, they chose to sell them and obviously do not stand behind any products they sell. To put it in a nutshell, Epps has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with, I have been burnt once by them but it will never happen again.

OOOOOOOOOOh to be perfect like MATTLS.. my new dream in life... Burnt once and now "worst customer service". I didnt like the taste of my first beer but alas I quite enjoyed my last one, good thing I tried again.
    Liberal motto;
    when all is said and done we ensure
    more is said than done!

Quote Originally Posted by ithacaguy View Post
    OOOOOOOOOOh to be perfect like MATTLS.. my new dream in life... Burnt once and now "worst customer service". I didnt like the taste of my first beer but alas I quite enjoyed my last one, good thing I tried again.

Fail. Didn't enjoy your first beer? Did the guy who sold you your first beer give you a flat beer and now you've learned to enjoy flat beer? Or was it that you just didn't like beer at that time in your life? When you get a flat beer served up do you send it back or purchase yet another flat beer from the same retailer without mention? Or better yet does the retailer say talk to the brewer - It's their issue not mine? Do you not think that if a retailer decides they want to make a profit from the resale of certain manufactures products that part of doing that is to take care of the issues that come with doing business with said manufacturers? It's a lot easier and short sighted to pass the buck onto the customer for short term gain of a single sale. Anyone who is building a business for long term success would want to take care of the customer to the highest degree possible in hopes that the customer returns to spend more money and refer business to others and earn more revenue. If they don't, then in my opinion they don't deserve your business. There are many dealers who work hard to earn your business continually. Support those guys so this kinda thing doesn't continue.

Sounds like they've been taking lessons from lever arms ! He he he ...... I live 5 min away from them yet drive clear across town to deal with the great service from wanstalls

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar

Disappointed with Customer Service

When i bought my lawnmower from crappy tire & died halfway thru 1st mow due to oil feed being plugged they exchanged it didnt tell me contact Honda.
    I pay for the mower but also for local service its bull#### they tell u go to manufacturer

Quote Originally Posted by transporteRR View Post
    When i bought my lawnmower from crappy tire & died halfway thru 1st mow due to oil feed being plugged they exchanged it didnt tell me contact Honda.
    I pay for the mower but also for local service its bull#### they tell u go to manufacturer
    exactly! If you cannot handle problems, dont sell it please...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast