Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed with Customer Service

Disappointed with Customer Service

I recently bought a new Winchester M70 Super Grade from your store. Unfortunately there are issues with the rifle and when I emailed you with pictures and a description of said problems I was told this would have to be resolved through the manufacturer. A refund or exchange would have been fantastic, even having the rifle shipped out with a pre paid shipping label would have been nice. As it is I will have to spend another ~$40 to mail it out on my own dime and then wait who knows how long to get this sorted out. I have flat out exchanged or returned rifles at other sponsoring dealers here (with free return shipping I might add) in the past. If your policy is that customers are stuck with what ever they buy and are on their own to get it sorted out then I most certainly won't be buying anymore firearms from your store. Unfortunate indeed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bollox's Avatar
    I also have had issues with their return policy.

No longer deal with them. Too much hassle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Armourall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bollox View Post
    I also have had issues with their return policy.

No longer deal with them. Too much hassle.
    Good to know.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    good to know. sad to see, but good to know.
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Well, it is clearly written on their website.

Can new items be returned for a refund?
    Possibly. New items are covered by the manufacturer's warranty policy. Warranties differ from manufacturer to manufacturer. Please consult the manufacturer or ask a sales rep for warranty details.

I had to argue will some little punk at the ammo desk about the price of rifled slugs he insisted they were 15.99 and I said not possible for a box of 5 you must be thinking of sabots he refused to ring them in for peat sake. When someone finally did they were 5.99 lol never again will I shop there

BANNED
    "..."......
    Last edited by Kewl; 11-25-2013 at 07:39 AM.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kman300 View Post
    I recently bought a new Winchester M70 Super Grade from your store. Unfortunately there are issues with the rifle and when I emailed you with pictures and a description of said problems I was told this would have to be resolved through the manufacturer. A refund or exchange would have been fantastic, even having the rifle shipped out with a pre paid shipping label would have been nice. As it is I will have to spend another ~$40 to mail it out on my own dime and then wait who knows how long to get this sorted out. I have flat out exchanged or returned rifles at other sponsoring dealers here (with free return shipping I might add) in the past. If your policy is that customers are stuck with what ever they buy and are on their own to get it sorted out then I most certainly won't be buying anymore firearms from your store. Unfortunate indeed.
    So, you often have issues with retailers. Have you thought maybe you're the issue? Why do you think it's their job to get the rifle back to them, it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman645 View Post
    I had to argue will some little punk at the ammo desk about the price of rifled slugs he insisted they were 15.99 and I said not possible for a box of 5 you must be thinking of sabots he refused to ring them in for peat sake. When someone finally did they were 5.99 lol never again will I shop there
    When you show respect like that how could "the little punk" not respect your wishes, you're clearly superior to him. He should have bowed down and polished you're boots with his tongue.

So, you buy a VCR from blockbuster video.... VCR breaks, eats up your favorite #### tape, "construction workers gone wild, plumb nasty". Do you call blockbuster video and ask for a pre-paid cab? And while we're at it should they be on the hook for a new copy of plumb nasty?

Why do people think it's the retailers job to get the return back to them? It's not, that's your job.
    Also, call them. You'll find it far me effective than b!tching on a forum.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    This is exactly why I don't deal with these guys either.........they just don't get it!!

Quote Originally Posted by kman300 View Post
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

BANNED
    To the OP, thats the reason I will never deal with epp's again. I ordered a firearm by mail order only to get the wrong gun. Had to pay twice to ship it back as epp's would not come good for shipping the wrong gun. When the second gun arrived it was defective out of the box. I was left to deal with the problem. Zero help or opology by epp's. Damn pathedic when a retailer will not stand behind the products they sell and could care less if customers are sold defective products. Regardless if epp's ever figures it out and changes their policy, I'll never go back.
    The retailer I deal with now will take back any defective firearm and deal with problem themselves. They will give a refund or a new or fix the gun if possible in a timely fashion. IMO if you don't stand behind your products, your not getting my money.
    Last edited by canadaman30; 11-25-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast