Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AmmoSupply.ca Holiday Giveaway

Expired Business Member

AmmoSupply.ca Holiday Giveaway

AmmoSuppy.ca wants to thank ALL our customers for their support in 2013 - I have personally had the pleasure of dealing with some really awesome people.

So.... we will be holding a Christmas draw for this amazing SOE Gear Christmas Stocking - including some goodies inside! Total Value $100.

Every order placed will qualify for an entry in the draw. We will be holding the draw on Wednesday 18th December, so the lucky winner will get this cool prize in time for Christmas. There will also be 3 runner up prizes of $25 gift certificates.

Good luck!

Cool! :D
    When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    great! how long back does buying something qualify for entry?
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    great! how long back does buying something qualify for entry?
    All orders in 2013 qualify! And, if anyone knows any firearms-related Christmas jokes and posts them in this thread, we'll give out $10 store credit to the best ones

I've been meaning to buy something from you guys but I'm always too late keep up the awesome deals and work :D

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nick237 View Post
    I've been meaning to buy something from you guys but I'm always too late keep up the awesome deals and work :D
    I wholeheartedly recommend reserving the first half hour of your day to checking on our daily deal and making your purchases

If there's ever a week where you're interested in more than one deal (we normally post a list of the week's upcoming deals), PM me - we normally agree to combining shipping. Once you're signed up, its quick and easy to make a purchase

We do have a couple of these Christmas Stockings available for purchase (without the goodies inside), and some other nice SOE Gear that make great gifts. We'll post them in another thread once we've done the photos, but we have cool stuff like iPad covers to give that special someone (yourself?!) for Christmas.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    oh and for gods sake, get some 9mm in
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JR Hartman View Post
    oh and for gods sake, get some 9mm in
    Check the website tomorrow afternoon

When I die, my atoms will come undone; ill be space dust, once again. The wind will carry me; Scatter me everywhere; Like dandelions in the springtime. Ill visit worlds and alien moons; It will be so damn poetic... Until I land on your sandwich.

This one made me giggle a bit too.

Santa was having a terrible time getting ready for his big Christmas eve trip. Rudolph caught a cold, and his nose got stuffed up and went dark. One of the runners on the sleigh broke from the weight of the load of toys, and the elves were on strike for more pay and longer eggnog breaks. Santa decided he needed some liquid refreshment, but when he looked for his rum to spike the hot cider, the bottle was empty. Santa stepped on a piece of a toy one of the elves had dropped, fell, and broke the cider jug. When he got out the broom to sweep up the pieces, he found that mice had eaten the broom straw. Just then the doorbell rang. Santa trudged wearily to the door to find a little angel carrying a huge Christmas tree.

"Good evening, Santa! Isn't it a beautiful day? Where would you like me to put this Christmas tree?"

Ever since then, there's been an angel on top of the tree!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast