Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mg 34

Expired Business

Mg 34

Recently we have received numerous e mail and telephone calls asking if we intended to import more of the TNW Semi Automatic Mg-34s....

The simple answer is NO, too many issues regarding quality control.... Coupled with a complete lack of support from the producer....

Also the fact that we returned a batch of defective guns to the producer which I understand may be turned around and shipped to another importer in Canada if concerned we can provide serial numbers ....

If you buy one make certain the gun has the new trigger group, too MANY issues with the older version, if it worked,which sometimes required you have the hands of Superman.

John

CGN Regular
    Got one of the older ones and it's not the trigger group it's the damn spring in the bolt. Their new bolt has a much 'weaker' spring and reduces the trigger pull to around 5 lbs.

Considering the pathetic quality of their Suomi's, I don't blame you John.
    CSSA | CCFR

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    John,

Probably a good call. We had the same issues with a pistol manufacturer... Supposed a 100k warranty but we had a significant failure rate and they simply washed their hands to use and blamed the steel supplier. Cost me a small fortune fixing the issue but so many people are still fanboys.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    These type of posts are invaluable Johnone. Thanks for sharing your unique insights.

Dammit I want one but they have such a bad reputation.
    Canadian Gun Rights:

"That the Subjects which are Protestants may have Arms for their Defence suitable to their Conditions and as allowed by Law." -- English Bill of Rights 1689

The information is appreciated.
    CSSA Member

If you were to take it off your site people would probably quite asking. And while your at it maybe taking off all the other out of stock things that aren't going to be stocked again like the yugo mausers and sks( you said it yourself there's no more to be had). I'm not telling you want to do I'm just saying it'd make sense wouldn't it?

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=75605
    Last edited by Caleb314; 11-30-2013 at 01:36 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar

What he said !
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

Quote Originally Posted by Caleb314 View Post
    If you were to take it off your site people would probably quite asking. And while your at it maybe taking off all the other out of stock things that aren't going to be stocked again like the yugo mausers and sks( you said it yourself there's no more to be had). I'm not telling you want to do I'm just saying it'd make sense wouldn't it?

http://www.marstar.ca/dynamic/produc...roductid=75605
    Good point

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast