Now in stock!! Mosin Nagant Sniper's!

Im really excited about getting one of these but would love to hear a little more info, like bore and glass condition and who is getting them.

From the guns I saw the bore's were shiny, the optics clear with no fog.

I was very impressed with the quality of these rifles. Any dealer can order them in for you. Pick a site sponsor if you would like to support CGN affiliated business'.

Thanks,

Can you tell us where these came from? There are some threads discussing the matter.

Are these ex-sniper rifles, re-mated with a mount and scope recently for commercial sale?

There is a marking hidden under the handguard, on the barrel, with the company sign of Molot and MADE IN RUSSIA in English that has been found on the rifles. Photos of that mark are on CGN in a few posts. May want to verify yourself and let people know these may not be "clean" from the nasty marking of rifles when they leave or enter the country.
Damn UN export laws!

Can you tell us where these came from? There are some threads discussing the matter.

Are these ex-sniper rifles, re-mated with a mount and scope recently for commercial sale?

These rifles are from Russia.

Scope have been re-mated but sorry I'm not sure exactly when.

Back
Top Bottom