Welcome to Canadian Gun Nutz

lanis

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Uber Super GunNutz
It is my pleasure to be the first to post on your forum and welcome you to Canadian Gun Nutz and wish you successful stay here!

Cheers,
Dan

Dan,

I really Appreciate that. because you were the first, PM me your mailing address and I will send you out some free samples to try out.

Based on demographics the first 3 people from QC and ONT and the first 2 people from the other provinces and territories to post here and then send me there mailing address will get 5 of each of our line up sent out to them for free.

All i ask is that you post a video of you shooting one of your favourite drills with our targets; it can be Rifle, Shotgun, carbin, pistol, SMG, Tranistions, whatever you like. This is an "on your honour system"

You should really, really consider breaking up your minimum order into multiples of 50.

No way I would order $250 worth of targets all at once. I'd go 50 for $50, and that would last me a good 6 months.

I hope you guys are successful.

Dan,

I really Appreciate that. because you were the first, PM me your mailing address and I will send you out some free samples to try out.

Based on demographics the first 3 people from QC and ONT and the first 2 people from the other provinces and territories to post here and then send me there mailing address will get 5 of each of our line up sent out to them for free.

All i ask is that you post a video of you shooting one of your favourite drills with our targets; it can be Rifle, Shotgun, carbin, pistol, SMG, Tranistions, whatever you like. This is an "on your honour system"

Wow now thats an offer :):).
You should do well on this site :dancingbanana::dancingbanana:.

Great to see a Canadian outfit doing this, there have been several recent threads wondering about target suppliers.

I do agree with offering smaller quantities, simply because of the price - maybe it's a good deal for a shooting range or something to purchase that many, but I would not be wanting to drop $250 on targets in one go. There is an explanation on the site, though, which makes sense I guess. And with that said, I think I am the first guy from PEI in here so I will gladly take you up on the generous giveaway.. PM inbound.

although reading the FAQ's, it makes perfect sense WHY they do it that way.

Anyone at East Elgin interested in splitting an order? I'd be in if a couple other wanted to pitch in. I don't do enough shooting in general to justify that kind of pricing for myself, but with one or two other buyers, it would be pretty painless.

Am I too late?

Edit: not sure if I'm too late, let me know. I'll gladly take some pictures and gopro video footage. I have to agree about quantity as well. I'm kind of hesitant to drop $250 on targets but would probably do $50.

Welcome to the site and thanks for being a sponsor that helps keep this place alive.

Umm would I be the second from PEI?
Would be neat shooting some real targets instead of dots spray painted on a board lol

Should really make your website more visible in the forums. Like in the name of your sub forum or something.

Back
Top Bottom