Aluminum CSA Mag Adapter for CSA 223 Thread

They don't care about the miniscule 20 or so people who want one...

Not worth their time. I figured as much by this point. Can't say I entirely blame them, but woulda been nice...

:(

That's not true at all. To be honest, it's because I'm already way too busy with my day job.

Good news, We have been in contact with CSA and they are currently working on prototypes of new magwell adapters in both aluminum and steel.

We should have a working sample in about 6 weeks time.

Like always, Gunnutz will be the first to know when they come in.

Thanks,

Please redesign the new (metal) adaptor that could take and function reliably with Pmag ... please, and we will see it sells like hotcakes. I definitely want the metal adaptor for my new CSA VZ-58 5.56.

That's not true at all. To be honest, it's because I'm already way too busy with my day job.

Good news, We have been in contact with CSA and they are currently working on prototypes of new magwell adapters in both aluminum and steel.

We should have a working sample in about 6 weeks time.

Like always, Gunnutz will be the first to know when they come in.

Thanks,

Can you confirm if an integrated bolt release will be apart of this build?

Please redesign the new (metal) adaptor that could take and function reliably with Pmag ... please, and we will see it sells like hotcakes. I definitely want the metal adaptor for my new CSA VZ-58 5.56.

I suspect a metal adaptor would have a thinner wall thickness, allowing for a pmag to fit/drop free.

Fantastic news,

I am in for one sure, alu or steel. If the plastic one were working. I see no reason that a metal one would not. So, I am in for pre-order if you wish. If not, be sure to get enough for all of us.

Clovis

Back
Top Bottom